Slayer

Junkie said:
If I hear one more person go on aobut how reign in blood is the best thrash album ever I will stab that person in the face. Maybe not today. Or tomorrow. But at some point.

Silly bastards.

P.s Angela has a fucking great voice.
Bonded By Blood is the best thrash album
"cut bare flesh to the bone, use a rusty knife"

Will Bozarth said:
Mah - bwhahaha
:lol: i try....

1067847043_ffaeresult.jpg

You Are Arch Enemy. You were once something worth while but now, with the help of a female "lead" you have found yourself becoming quite a hit with the Ozzfest types...Im sure you're having a great time in Hot Topic, you "rebel" you...

:tickled:

You Are Opeth. Face it, you are truly an individual. However you have a tendency to be a bit boring but people are drawn to you anyway. Your complex ways and simple look are what make you win!

:D

[size=+1]What Swedish Metal Band Are You?[/size]
1067847867_amesresult.jpg

You are In Flames. You are pretty powerful and you demand respect and you get it. Although people say stuff about you behind your back, no one fucks with you face to face.

Your quiz DOES rule. I am Amon Amarth. VOTAN! VOTAN! VOTAN! VOTAN! VOTAN! Fuckin love that band.

To "unknown": Dude, you're stupid. Stop being stupid, stupid.

Slayer: everybody overrates ne album and underrates the REALLY good ones (Hell Awaits and South of Heaven...and Seasons is pretty badass too). Reign has a really kickass song at the beginning, a really kickass song at the end, and a bunch of repetitive, forgettable boredom in between. Real riff-fests? Give me DARK FUCKING ANGEL.