Who the fuck is ready for Winter Break?

i'm ready for break i guess. it'll go by really quick anyway. i'd probably much rather just continue school throughout though. its gonna be hard on my family this year... first christmas without my dad here, and last new years eve was the first time he went into the hospital for the problems which led to his death. so i've pretty much lost all interest in the holidays, and would rather just keep my mind occupied.

Don't get a winter break either. Gonna go to my parents place with my brother for Christmas eve and Christmas day, and that is the extent of my winter break.

:erk:

So a select subset of humanity gets eternal life in the kingdom of heaven and the rest of us burn eternally in a lake of fire? What a dick. See if I get Jesus anything for his birthday.

So a select subset of humanity gets eternal life in the kingdom of heaven and the rest of us burn eternally in a lake of fire? What a dick. See if I get Jesus anything for his birthday.

Precisely. And is exactly why I'll never understand what my 'RMPS' teacher refers to as ''God's righteous Judgement''.

Precisely. And is exactly why I'll never understand what my 'RMPS' teacher refers to as ''God's righteous Judgement''.

:lol: Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies.

I educated my teacher in that field because he was so stupid. I'm also qualified to teach it now. Part-A.

Either way, fuck Jesus and Fuck the Christian conception of Christmas. No man died for me, to be my savior, so they can laud it over someone else.

I'm rady for winter break!!!... too bad I'm not gonna have any...exams on 22nd december and on 3rd january - sick