who wants a cookie?

MetalSteph said:
I asked the same question about Beyond Within.......Cause I love that song. Since these are warm-up shows for the dvd, there\'s some legal issue with recording a song that was even partially written by a former band member. Thus no Sanctuary songs at all. Sniff.
so you mean no DNB for the dvd. that is just wrong!!!, but there are songs that weren\'t even partially written by tim calvert, lets say death of passion, he doesn\'t even play a solo on that one last time i checked. I think no DNB is shitty for the dvd, so century media should go talk to tim calvert, pay him a low percentage from the dvd sales and get deconstruction and beyond within for the DVD. my 2 cents. Same goes to pat obrien

lordofthesewers... said:
so you mean no DNB for the dvd. that is just wrong!!!, but there are songs that weren\'t even partially written by tim calvert, lets say death of passion, he doesn\'t even play a solo on that one last time i checked. I think no DNB is shitty for the dvd, so century media should go talk to tim calvert, pay him a low percentage from the dvd sales and get deconstruction and beyond within for the DVD. my 2 cents. Same goes to pat obrien

I never said no DNB. I actually have no clue. I thought they were gonna do the title track. But i rarely pay attention when boys talk. Just that they weren't playing beyond within cause it was partially written by another. Tis all.

ok steph, i thought you meant dnb by sanctuary.
Tell the guys that the cookie offer is valid for them too. a cookie for 1 dnb song 2 cookies+ one pancakes for 3 or more dnb songs, bonus cookies are available for death of passion and beyon within.
:lol:

That setlist really blows actually... kinda glad I didn't travel for it.

Woulda been better if something like Beyond Within replaced inside four walls, and they chucked No More Will and The Learning somewhere.

EricT said:
That setlist really blows actually... kinda glad I didn't travel for it.

Woulda been better if something like Beyond Within replaced inside four walls, and they chucked No More Will and The Learning somewhere.

come to think of it man, youre kinda right. i could go without hearing maybe 3 or 4 of those songs. the old songs they played from the self titled are good but c'mon...sanity assassin and CBF are so obviously the best ones and are in dire need of some live attention. dead heart in a dead world, inside 4 walls, never purify also could be chucked.

like im said, im very curious about the dvd setlist now. i hope we get dreaming neon black material...the title track and something like deconstruction would be cool. i also wish theyd change up the dhiadw material....keep river dragon but throw in we disintegrate. and from politics, 7 tongues would rock and something that hasnt been played in a while like tianenmen man would rule.

im getting very excited for this show:headbang: