Who wants a JEM MCD?

Hehe. Just yesterday I bought another one of these for just 6 euros. I have two now. :D I'm not going to sell it, but trade it.

Of course I have one JEM vinyl also.

By the way, if someone wanted to trade his Saw You Drown CD for JEM CD (yea sure! ;P), then PM me.

christ JINN.....you get that kind of dough for it and Ill sell my extra Blue JEM demo cassette for 1000$.....shitty though......I am still needing the RED DEMO.....hard fukker to find......someday though....someone will part with one for me.....

if this item sells, I've also got a For Funerals To Come.. white logo MCD that I'm reluctantly willing to part with [only 100 were made.].

Band equipment outweighs the need to keep these valuables right now. Both of them have only been used once to my knowledge, and that once was when I burned both of them onto my ipod.

I'll also consider best offers :) pm me for that.

affinityband said:
I suppose if i was to start collecting i would. But i dont see point in me doing so when reece is clearly the most supierior. But then again i dont know of your collection either. I just thought d6 had the title

I have no official title.....but unofficially yes.....the title will forever be mine....unless I decide to sell shit which I never EVER see happening......of course I may be getting rid of a few extra copies of stuff someday....

Divatkreació said:
6 euros. Finland. Omg. And tell me that you found it in Rovaniemi and I'll hang myself from my Mickey Mouse tie.

Nope. You don't have to hang yourself, since I found it in Music Hunter in Helsinki. There it was, waiting for me to be taken, far away from the other Katatonia albums in that place. :) Along with Dissection's Where Dead Angels Lie (10 euros).

i'd get it, but i already have one that i paid $3 for

i really doubt anyone will pay $500 though seeing as it routinely goes for $50-75 on ebay