Who wants to come to NYC for beer and metal?

lurch70 said:
sleeping%20men.jpg
couch.gif

lurch70 said:

I hate art, but i really really really really like that pic for some reason. Thats not a joke either.

(and no its not because the guys hands on his junk, because hes black, or some pedophilia joke your going to make)

I would if there was a truly awesome concert involved. Otherwise, despite how often I'm at this forum, I don't know you guys well enough. It would be awkward and nobody would want me there. I still feel like a stranger here.

Edit: Wow this post is gay. Who the hell broke into my account?

Thanatopsis123 said:
...despite how often I'm at this forum, I don't know you guys well enough.
Know us well enough? No one's asking for a blowjob (or did someone ask for a BJ... I haven't read the whole thread).
Thanatopsis123 said:
It would be awkward and nobody would want me there. I still feel like a stranger here.
Do you know what the quickest way to get past that whole "I still feel like a stranger here" thing is? Come hang out and have a beer.:kickass:

Zod

Thanatopsis, as far as dudes who "know what the fuck is going on", you're towards the top of my list. I'm the social-anxiety master and this hypothetical event for some reason doesn't seem like it would suck to me.

MadeInNewJersey said:
^^^

Seriously. Besides, I'm usually far too busy making an ass of myself for anyone to feel "awkward."

this is true :loco: :lol: ... but in a fucking hilarious way. I have never seen anyone air guitar and bass and drum at the same time, in a maniacal rabid way ... until i met gugs.

nobody needs to be shy about coming out and drinking with us ...

MFJ said:
Thanatopsis, as far as dudes who "know what the fuck is going on", you're towards the top of my list. I'm the social-anxiety master and this hypothetical event for some reason doesn't seem like it would suck to me.

Thanks. And I said I'd probably come out if there was a concert I really wanted to see and that includes if you and Erik will perform live. :loco: I would surely make it out for an RC fest.

Hahahaha I hope that if this DOES happen, people don't get too excited. I suck at playing guitar in the first place, and this would be my first gig. Ten-thousand fuckups guaranteed! :lol: