Who wants to see a picture of Susperia's hairy pussy?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
dscf1069ae8.jpg

Her pussy is a little rough around the edges. I heard that it took quite a few bangings by strange "Toms" on the streets.

[/ShitThread]

at first I was afraid to click this, thinking she had finally pushed Jerry over the end.

Then I realized that he probably wouldn't be committing Eric-esque E-Suicide, seeing as how RC isn't hindering him from much. And he has a boring job where posting helps kill time.

From the "real" picture Erik gave me back in the day, it's really not hairy at all.

Nice landing strip action. Though, the anatomical details are hazy, seeing that the dudes fingers are in the way.

I haven't seen her around these parts in a couple days because she knows very well what is at stake. I'll keep my end of the bargain and be a gentleman in this matter. I shall spare her the shame and public humiliation of her petunia being plucked like a banjo. Needless to say, I know why she wants kids. Those hips were made for child bearing.

I have actually saved that picture and painted it on my livingroom wall. I did it as a social experiment and not because I'm a crazy bitch. It's art.

The picture doesn't reveal much aside from a rear view shot of her arse hole and mud flap. I'm not even sure if the picture was taken amidst a sexual spar or if her bf was simply examining her nether regions for swollen polyps. Either way, it appears as if the bint is gone thanks to this lovely little fotografia.

try saying "Rectal warts" out loud without laughing. its impossible, i swear it.

I thought we were going to stop doing this kind of stupid bullshit. I guess not. BTW, the "it didn't happen" part is more accurate.

I haven't seen her around these parts in a couple days because she knows very well what is at stake. I'll keep my end of the bargain and be a gentleman in this matter. I shall spare her the shame and public humiliation of her petunia being plucked like a banjo. Needless to say, I know why she wants kids. Those hips were made for child bearing.

LOL my internet was down. :lol::lol:

And everyone--There is no picture.

Edit: And unforunately for me, I have rather small hips.