Who wants to see THE ABSENCE on tour?

You guys should come to Cape Coral/Ft. Myers and play, hell, it's only 2-3 hours away from Tampa.

I don't know how many DEMAND ITs i've started for el paso texas since they started doing that.

I think that's actually the greatest idea that booking agents, promoters, etc. have to get the most out of bands and fans, is to know where they want bands to play and what not.

I joined the Demand for eptx when you first posted it lol. Hopefully it's grown exponentially in size. I've turned over a dozen people onto The Absence's music since last year.

and I guess my presuassion paid off since I heard from a local show promoter that the BDM, red chord, goatwhore, and you guys are going to stop over in september.

keeping the metal horns up

Hey, guys. First post here. I caught you guys on the Metal Crusaders tour in Tallahassee last summer and quickly went and found the CD. Was not aware until yesterday that the new one just came out, but you can bet I'll be in posession of one shortly. I see you will be in NOLA soon, you can bet I will be there!

Hey Wa|2gasM, good to see you here. Anyways, i borrowed "From Your Grave" from a friend and i really like it. Hope they can do a gig in my country.

I just started listening to The Absence the end of September, which was like one day after they made a stop in Minneapolis. I was going to see them with Cannibal Corpse, but I skipped out on it because I didn't really care to see CC. I totally missed out. I'll have to catch them next time...

I put in Bristol, VA, but there's no venues and not a big enough scene to get many folks through.. Johnson City TN or Knoxville TN would be nice though ;)