Who was the band in the Garmin commercial?

adaher

Apr 18, 2004
Coral Springs, FL
Was kinda surprised to be watching the Super Bowl and just seeing a commercial with a metal soundtrack. Then at the end they showed a band. Who was it?

LOL

I thought that was Steve....that was by far the best commercial this year.

Steve is the man, Lionsheart kicked so much ass back in the day

GRIM REAPER RULESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, best commerical I saw was the "I don't speak English" Budlight commerical. Totally pricesless!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moon office and Bud Light wedding were great, too.

And the Fedex "ground" oh godd... lmao

That was a cool commercial. I was surprised and glad to see that one. And the "I don't speak English" commercial was funny too!

I thought the Blockbuster Rabitt and Guinea Pig Pressing the mouse was the funniest. I don't speak English was the second best. The Bud Light axe / chainsaw hitchhikers was pretty cool too.

At least Steve made an appearance in the commericial at the end even if it was brief.

I suprised that nobody mentioned the use of "The Final Countdown" music in the Fed Ex commercial.

Grim Reaper's "Rock You to Hell" is one of the greatest Metal albums out there!

Actually I like See You In Hell Better!

Both albums were incomplete, but I just like See you Hell a little better than Rock you to Hell, both not to be confused with Bill and Ted Go To Hell AKA B&T 2.. hehe!:headbang:

I thought the Blockbuster Rabitt and Guinea Pig Pressing the mouse was the funniest. I don't speak English was the second best. The Bud Light axe / chainsaw hitchhikers was pretty cool too.

My Favorite was the one with the Gorilla's in the Zoo planning to hijack the Bud Light from the delivery guy....

Now that was funny...:kickass: