Who would you....?

Who would you save from drowning? Why?

• Vince"Fatso"Neil-Motley Crue

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Stephen"Bud"Pearcy-Ratt

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mark"The Animaniac"Slaughter-Duh, Slaughter.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Axl"The Ego"Rose-G'NR Cover Band

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I'd really like to see them all drown personally, but I went with Axl. Only to make him get in the fucking ring with Vince Neil like he was supposed to all those years ago, but chickened out. Be a man. Fight or drown fucker.

The option you didn't put in this poll...none of the above. All of them are too fucking fat or greasy, and they would either slip out of my hands, or bog me down so I'd drown. SO FUCK THEM ALL!

Mark Slaughter, for these reasons:

1. He is the only one that hasn't got fat so he'd be easier to pull out of the water coz i'm small hahaha.
2. He is the only one who still performs well
3. Out of their bands, Slaughter is the one doing the best at the moment. Crue are pretty much broken up, Stephen isn't in Ratt, Guns N Roses should be the new project with the other 4 members and Axl's new band should have their own name. Slaughter only have one line up change coz the guitarist died and their last album was a killer. They still rock hard and Mark's voice is as good as ever.

I would probaby let them all drown because I'm not a very good swimmer, but if I had to pick it would be Vince because he made some good albulms back in his day