whoa awesome weekend

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
skipping over the hanging out with cannibal corpse part and getting to the real good stuff, last night i went to nyc to go to dave brokie's (oderus orungus, lead singer of gwar's) "art" opening, entitled 'various crap,' which also included a retarded performance by dave and one of the gwar slaves. dave dressed as chippy, the chippopotamus, a one of a kind mutant furball, with primitive vocal cords, who is able to sing better than he can speak, who treated us to a few shitty songs, set to bad keyboards, before shitting and pissing all over a little cardboard stature of the wtc. classy. then he came out dressed in a super-diaper (composed of several regular diapers strung together like a very special loincloth) and was locked in a coffin-like "isolation chamber" where he promised to live out the length of the exhibition off of 'only what he could order by cell phone.' we fed him breadsticks and gum and cigarettes through a little hole in one side, while the gwar slave hit loudly on his girlfriend. and there was this chick there who was like a big scary living anime character. was that you preppy?

\m/ rawk \m/

oh shit how did i forget to mention the part after the show where htis nice dude my friend sara and i met took us to the freakatorium to see a two-headed LIVING turtle?

holy shit i was there for like 2.2 seconds actually with this kid but he was like 'this shit is the creeps.' i think it was the coffin thing that got him.

my friend was like 'dude someone's going to fake bleed all over your outfit' and i was like 'fuck it i want to stay' but he got weirded. was it fun overall?

it was retarded and fun. no blood though,, just feces and peepees, but hardly anyone got any on them. as a big gwar fan though, it was totally cool and a must see. there was some older freak couple there with their little kid, and during the performance he was like 'he's being stupid' which everyone up front heard and found hilarious cuz it was during a quiet moment.