Whoever last repped me..

I've just finished downloading Emperor - In the Wordless Chamber (Wacken 2006).mpg

me and pinkie were there! awesome!

i have a better stream if you like, i saved the original wmv that was streamed. it also has 2 or 3 other songs. also have the OL atheist streams and yossi interview stream.

welcome to wackel festival! :lol:

Thanks !

The file size that I downloaded was like 550 mb.. I can't download larger files because my dl speed sucks , about 50K per second :erk: !

Blacken The Angel, your avatar and signature gives me the creep.

What's with the laughing smilly?

alright back to topic for once....

Apparently here is someone who loves to give bad reps for no reasons.

Whoever it is who told me, i'm a fucking arrogant, come and show your face. It's really gutless to only show your opinion in Reps. It's alright to give Bad rep for bad threads or bad comments, but c'mon, the rep in this this answer http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/orphaned-land/264773-one-travelled-israel-2.html#post5757279
doesn't really prove intelligence but only poor minded behaviour. Tell me to my face if you have a problem with me, and tell me why you REALLY think i am arrogant. It's not only the topic, ain't it?! And i bet you know me better, otherwise you wouldn't know about my Phd.

Whoever it is, you can also PN me, if you think this is not for public.
Waiting for your answer.

Reactions: Metal head87
thanks for "Balancing" Blaken and Metalhead, but the reason i write this was not, to get candies and mercy for my bad rep, but to know who it was.

So..whoever it was, I'm waiting for your answer.

Reactions: Hypnos