Whoever last repped me..

Yeah, I mean, why did you neg rep her?
Also, you have to give out a lot of rep before you can rep somebody again.

1) This is not funny.

2) The bad rep was january 12th and the next rep i got from you was today (29th) and "even" neither positive or negative. (whatever this means)

3) i'm not sure if it really was you, or if you're just trying to show off again, as you do with the "Banned" in your Status. To me it looks like you really WANT to be banned - which reminds me of martyrdom for whatsoever... You didn't know about my Phd, as noone in this forum did. How could you possibly know?

If you want me to believe you're an asshole, alright, there you go. But I thought of you diffrently, really. I always though you were a nice guy with many questions and a good point of view for the world. And i even took word for you in the last discussion.

Your decision.

Jesus Christ Elyia, take it easy!
I spread some reputation,I post in other forums,ok.
that's why I repped you twice, but even if it was 12 Jan, It has been like 6 weeks, fuck I don't know how it would actually work

And when you get a red rep,you need a positive one to make neutral (blue)

The "Banned" thing is a Joke, just plain and simple, that's it.

HA!! your wrote on your myspace about your PHd.

My Decision, so sorry my friend :(

Sorry about the joke I made earlier..

I personally don't think that's the case...I think it's more of a act on impulse and think later kind of thing combined with a certain lack of knowledge of english language that created the situation(s)