Who's driving to Atlanta this year? VEHICLE MAINTENANCE!!!

Dammit....the weather is not cooperating. Me and a friend were going to ride our motorcycles down from Chi-town, but the forecast looks to be rain all the way down....not fun. So, we'll be taking my little Pontiac Vibe for the trip.

Let's gooooo.....

Okay....all of use coming from DC/B'More/PA Area.....let's put signs on the cars! That way we can look out for each other! I'll be making mine today for the RAV. Be cool to see if we can spot any more PP attendees driving down!

Coldie

p.s. ARE WE THERE YET?

Car is ready... tires are good, oil is changed... I dunno about a sign... I do have some car markers tho; I may just write a little message... after I wash the car

And as far as the music ~ iPod is the greatest thing known to man... instead of havin' to lug all those CDs, I just stick my iPod in my back pocket :kickass:

Yeah I should have done all those things on the list, keep forgetting it is not a new van anymore. Driving back last year from PP, transmission blew up at 3am, towed home arrived at daybreak, $2000 repair bill arrived a few days later. So hopefully all bad luck is used up for now at least :lol:

Coldfire Mouse said:
Already done! Brand new vehicle and it's already had it's first maintenance done. The RAV is good to go. Wow..this is the 2nd year in a row I'll be driving a brand new car to ProgPower.

oh and the selection of the tunages for the changer has already begun. I think 50 cd's for a road trip should. GOtta h ave something for every musical mood I'm in.

Coldie

I find that a 60GB iPod does the trick :headbang: ...never run out of music for your trip. Fortunately, my work is within walking distance, so hopefully I won't even have to pull my iPod out!! Can't wait! See yall there!:kickass: