who's going to carson daly show?

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
i wish i lived in NY, i would love to go to this.

i hope all NY fans will be there representing anthrax to the fullest. that hot chick from sopranos is on the show also!! not to be missed...

book tickets here: http://www.1iota.com

hairdu44 said:
I'm still waiting to see if I got an invitation as well. I would love to go and see that. I hope the play "What Doesen't Die". !:kickass:
Let me know if you get an "invite". I'm still hanging in there. All along I was waiting to see if they'd play a show somewhere on the 21st. They're playing on the 20th in my hometown. I managed to get this day off weeks ago and now I see that they're doing the Daly show. This would be awesome.

I havent recieved cinfirmation yet but if I go I really want to hear What doesnt die. On the Carson Daly show how many songs does an artist get to play. Most shows do one but I have seen bands play two or even three.

What Doesn't Die would CRUSH. Good call. But it's probably gonna be one of the 2 singles Safe Home or Taking The Music Back...either way they'll kick ass...seeing them Friday, can't wait! Third time in 5 months! :)

I think they're taping at 8:30. I'm trying to get an invite myself and some dude from over there emailed me saying that they're gonna start sending out invitations early next week. Crossing my fingers.