Who's going to see Opeth?

Apr 2, 2003
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I'll be hitting the Cleveland show on Nov. 6th. Any other forumers gonna be there? It'd be cool to hang out, then be treated to some fine music by Opeth and Nevermore.

Does anyone know how Into Eternity sounds? I've never heard them.

And I don't want to clog the forum up with threads, so is anyone going to Yngwie's "Unleash the Fury" tour? I'll be at the Nov 18th show in Cleveland. ...Damnit, I'm so sick of making that drive.

I'm going to the Chicago show. It's gonna rule.

I have to be honest and say that I don't really like Into Eternity's live performance. People rave about them, but they just don't pull it off as well as on the studio albums, which are indeed very good. Just my opinion.

I'll be at the NYC show watching my bros from Into Eternity kick ass as usual, and then witnessing the onslaught Nevermore and Opeth will bring upon the crowd. =)

I'll be going to the Detroit show, even though I am not a fan of Opeth live. They're so... blah when they play live :err:

I love Opeth live. They're so laid-back.

Anyway, I'm going to try to see them in NYC on November 3rd. However, I can't seem to find a way to get tickets. They're not being sold online, and I live in Connecticut, so I don't want to travel all the way to New York to buy tickets at the door just to find that they've sold out. Does anyone know why tickets aren't available for some of these shows?

I may want to go depending on the ticket price. I like Opeth, but I'm not the biggest fan. If I do go, it's gonna be mostly to see the other 2 bands, only because I know their work much better.Also, Into Eternity is crazy live.

oh im goin there... atlanta, the roxy, anyway, gonna kick ass, im goin for all 3 bands!!! Opeth.... badass, Nevermore, Even more so, Iinto Eternity, kick major as as well... its gonna rule. Into eternity's sound is like ,,,, well i dont know what yo would call it, metal is all i can say, cant think of any bands they sound like