psychobitch

Hammer Maniac
Jun 28, 2007
North
IMPORTANT:
Who is going to Wacken?
I'd like to go to Wacken!
Then Maybe not coming back to the U.S.
I need People. A.S.A.P. (Please note, If I'm going to wacken, I am not sleeping outside or staying out there, I'm going to Meet Carcass reuinion, ect.)

It would cost me thousands of dollars to go to Wacken... the only way I'm paying that much for a concert is if Beethoven himself shows up. :p

I'd never spend the money to go to Wacken.

If somebody gave me a free round-trip vacation to Germany, a free ticket to the show, free hotel accommodations at a nice place for before and after the festival, a free rental car, vouchers for free meals at some decent places, and a decent amount of spending cash for Wacken and the surrounding areas..... I'd sell the entire package to some teenager and be happy.

If somebody gave me a free round-trip vacation to Germany, a free ticket to the show, free hotel accommodations at a nice place for before and after the festival, a free rental car, vouchers for free meals at some decent places, and a decent amount of spending cash for Wacken and the surrounding areas..... I'd sell the entire package to some teenager and be happy.

Hahah, what's so bad about it? I've had plenty fun there.

What do you have against Wacken?!

It would take me an eternity to explain all of the problems I have with an event like that.

For now, let's just leave it at
"there's like half a dozen decent bands out of 100 (or whatever the count is)"

Haha make that 2 or 3. I went there for 6 times in a row and got totally fed up last year, it was ten times too crowded, the bands were the same as two years before, everyone was in a shitmood and did I mention that it was too crowded? I loved it before but they're totally exagerating now. It's selling out and I wont have any part in that. With the fast sell-out this year maybe they limited the tickets.. so maybe there's hope. But Wacken is over for me anyways. Good times, good memories but no more ^^

Haha make that 2 or 3. I went there for 6 times in a row and got totally fed up last year, it was ten times too crowded, the bands were the same as two years before, everyone was in a shitmood and did I mention that it was too crowded? I loved it before but they're totally exagerating now. It's selling out and I wont have any part in that. With the fast sell-out this year maybe they limited the tickets.. so maybe there's hope. But Wacken is over for me anyways. Good times, good memories but no more ^^

I meant to bring Jude some Mountain Dew last year but it got confiscated at Frankfurt am Main!!!!

Anyways... My boyfriend and I were going to go this year, and we ordered tickets after they got sold out. I ended up selling them for more than I bought them for originally, which was good. We decided that it was too expensive. I also wanted to come visit the US again, so we scrapped our plans.

I would love to go again, but I would only consider it if the line up was absolutely stellar. I like Iron Maiden as much as the next person, however I wouldn't fork out money to see them live and there are quite a few bands I would rather see instead of them. Maybe another time...

Alestorm/At The Gates/Carcass/Cynic/Destructor/Enemy of the Sun/Ensiferum/Evocation/Excrementory Grindfuckers/Exodus/Gorerotted/Gorgoroth/Grave/Iron Maiden/Kamelot/Kreator/Lord Belial/Massacre/Mercenary/Negura Bunget/Obituary/Opeth/Primordial/Sabaton/Sonata Arctica/Warbringer/Watain are all worth seeing imo so. Weee. ;o

I meant to bring Jude some Mountain Dew last year but it got confiscated at Frankfurt am Main!!!!

i found an online store who sells Mountain Dew here in Germany! I should buy some more soon! And maple sirop, because the one you normally find here is disgusting^^

i found an online store who sells Mountain Dew here in Germany! I should buy some more soon! And maple sirop, because the one you normally find here is disgusting^^

There are quite a few websites that I've found that ship American goods to the UK. I'm pretty sure there are some good Euro websites as well. You'll have to send me the link, as I owe you some Mountain Dew!

I've not been online in ages. How are things with you and Tal.?

There are quite a few websites that I've found that ship American goods to the UK. I'm pretty sure there are some good Euro websites as well. You'll have to send me the link, as I owe you some Mountain Dew!

I've not been online in ages. How are things with you and Tal.?

[telling my life on]

i found 2 websites, i have already ordered from the first one:
http://www.americanfood4u.de/?gclid=CK-t_rOeyI4CFQdjMAodSAbAzA

but i never ordered from teh second one:
http://www.americanfood4u.de/?gclid=CK-t_rOeyI4CFQdjMAodSAbAzA

The first one is better: you can buy 2 12 cans packages at one time, and the second store apparently only sells cans. So it ends up being really cheaper 8like 2 times cheaper) to buy on the first one.
Unfortunately the first website doesnt have english language so i think it wont be much use to you (unless of course, you had german classes in school?)

Things are going good here, some quarrels from time to time because i am not an easy person to live with :)cry:).
As i said in an other post, we both start our summer sumester exam in a few weeks. I am thus now quite stressed because i study materials engineering although i was never really good with maths: i get it quite good when it's explained with lots of words and nice sentences, but i dont understand anything when the professor only writes formulas and demonstrates them.
I am already done with the math exam (no more math classes in my life :headbang:), but i still have mechanichs to do (tons of formulas to learn, because we cant have a formula sheet for the exam) .

We were planning to travel to some cities here near Cologne in order to test the camera Konrad bought.

[/telling my life off]

soo that was it, nothing really interesting for the moment :p