who's got a criminal conviction.....

rebirth said:
yeah dead lioness, but i saw my ways and left it all behind i have been a model citizen for more than 15yrs now...i couldn't get a job ....anywhere where they would check...
WHEN YOU NEED PLASTIC SURGERY, and not young anymore i iwll call youa moron as well...hows that....

OK dude, that post totally made sense.

At any rate- I'm happy you left those idiotic things you did in the past.
at least that.

lizard said:
maybe not cool, but sometimes funny.

1) got pulled over for an expired license in Lake Forest, Illinois. got handcuffed and the cop searched my car and found my 8 inch buck knife under the front seat with crusted black stuff all over the blade ~ he thought he had caught Charles Manson Jr. It was not gore, it was rubber from when I had cut my muffler hangers loose on the freeway and the hot rubber stuck to the blade.

2) buddy and I got arrested at the UIC Pavillion waiting to see Frank Zappa - charge was disorderly conduct (open container of beer), we got taken to jail in cuffs and had to remove our boot laces, the whole deal. Chicago cops really are just like Dennis Franz. "take dem over by dere, oookay?" what a joke. my friend had just done a hit of lsd and he kept looking around the cell and saying, "what are we doing in here?" Then it was lunch time! they brought us bologna sandwiches and my bud took one bite and threw it in the toilet.

I just had my buddy bail me out of jail not two hours ago for a suspended DL that was SUPPOSED to be cleared up, but noooo...the Illinois SoS sucks ass!

A hundred bucks down the freakin' drain for them to throw it out...the only cool thing was that I was arrested in my Venom Black Metal shirt :tickled::tickled:

Othyer than that...got into a ton of fights as a kid and got an assault and battery once, got probation and never fucking looked back after spending a short time in a juvenile lock up with an 11-year old kid who raped his mother. That was my criminal past in nutshell.