Who's still around?

TxBraSlinger

MEE MEE MEE MEE MEEP!!
Apr 21, 2003
It's been a while since I've last been here. Just wanted to say hi to old friends who might be still around.

Hello! Haven't been online much. Been so busy & stuff. BIF!! I haven't seen you in ages!

Anonymous Nick...who were you on the old Maiden board? I can't remember. But hi, anyways!

Donnie Darko...BEAKER RULES!! MEE MEE MEE MEE MEEP!!

Hey, BIF! Am doing alright. Been busy lately. Everytime I finally get a night off work, I'm always going out. Say...do you still listen to rave, trance music? Can you recommend me some good tunes? Or anyone on this board, at that matter? Would really appreciate it!

TxBraSlinger said:
Hey, BIF! Am doing alright. Been busy lately. Everytime I finally get a night off work, I'm always going out. Say...do you still listen to rave, trance music? Can you recommend me some good tunes? Or anyone on this board, at that matter? Would really appreciate it!

Woah. Good memory. And yes, I still do. Even more than before. Are you downloading or buying CD's? I have a bunch of CD's, and it'd be easier to just recommend them instead of naming songs. I can do that too, though.

shocked.gif

i will in about 5 minutes, that's for the next website, not this one
loco.gif

MRBEAST said:
bif & tx, i used to have friends with those names until they turned into snobs ;)
Hey there! How's it going? I didn't turn into just a snob, I turned into a BUSY snob. :lol: Hope you've been doing well!

Beast In Flames said:
Woah. Good memory. And yes, I still do. Even more than before. Are you downloading or buying CD's? I have a bunch of CD's, and it'd be easier to just recommend them instead of naming songs. I can do that too, though.

Naming some songs would do.

Beast In Flames said:
What's the next website?

oh ya know, one of them places id tell you but are to weird for me to admit to in public :loco:

bb im at most though is egc's pitII
http://templeofsnakes.proboards24.com/index.cgi?action=login2
size Txbra sue goes there sometimes too, i donno if if he has sign ups enabled at the moment but if ya decide to go & they aint on i'll just pm him. even if he dont like ya he'll let ya in. no rules, no mods, no censorship, no banning & it's the best job of keepin things fair ive seen in about 6 years. he dont like ya he'll talk shit to ya after yer inside :loco:

I'm ALWAYS shopping, so that's nothing new....shopping too much, at that. LOL It's those peanut butter cookies, right? Those are so good.

yes, there are 2 varietys. 1 is a sandwich cookie that's shaped like a peanut and has peanutbutter creme in the center. the other is peanut flavored sugar wafers with peanut butter in the middle, both kinds are most excellent