Why always the east coast?????

Apr 3, 2004
whats the deal Anthrax. You always tour the east coast. This sucks. No west coast dates AGAIN. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. FUCKEN SUCKS

We're hoping to confirm LA, SF and Vegas at the end of October. John's wife is having a baby or we'd be there. Sorry but you have to respect that.

I/we do respect that. Hopefully you can comfirm at least 1 western area date.

Mr. Wu said:
We're hoping to confirm LA, SF and Vegas at the end of October. John's wife is having a baby or we'd be there. Sorry but you have to respect that.

Mr. Wu said:
It's all good. I know they've played the LA area 3 times since WCFYA was released. HOB - LA, HOB - Anaheim and the Whiskey. Even a show in San Diego too.

Most importanly John's family comes first.

I think some thrax fans were hoping for Northwest shows.

Actually they have only played LA 3 times since 02. Jan 18 2002 with Priest, May 29 2003 with Death Angel, and the warm up show at the Whiskey a Go Go Spring 04. They have played the east coast 2x that. I know they would come out if it wasnt for the family situation, it just sucks thats all. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DarbysDad said:
It's all good. I know they've played the LA area 3 times since WCFYA was released. HOB - LA, HOB - Anaheim and the Whiskey. Even a show in San Diego too.

Most importanly John's family comes first.

I think some thrax fans were hoping for Northwest shows.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Actually they have only played LA 3 times since 02. Jan 18 2002 with Priest, May 29 2003 with Death Angel, and the warm up show at the Whiskey a Go Go Spring 04. They have played the east coast 2x that. I know they would come out if it wasnt for the family situation, it just sucks thats all. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Stop bitching, they're a NY band (er...well in heart at least) and there's only been 1 NY show since the WCFYA came out.

There's been 0 Northwest dates since Maximum Rock tour. Did fly to Texas to see them for the tour with Motorhead (but Motorhead didn't go to the Texas shows). But Northwest gets the shaft on many tours.
As for moving to Ohio, I'll pass. Northwest area is just too perfect, no disasters (except the odd volcano eruption every 200 years or so). No Hurricanes up here.

The May show with Death Angel was before they went to Europe I believe at the HOB - LA and I saw them after shortly after they returned from Europe at the HOB - Anaheim with Lamb of God and some other band I can't remember at this point. Anyway it was the famous DD's old lady got him tossed from Anthrax and for once he was not the one in the dog house show. :D

I am just happy that Scott loves the Tower of Terror at Disney MGM and the HOB at Orlando. This fricken made my god-damn day. If they don't play "Anyplace But Here" while in Orlando, I am going to hold hostage little Ronnie James Dio until they do.

And while I am making my ransom demands......."Deathrider" will be played or the "King of Rock and Roll" gets the devil horns...........

I cant stop laughing. Ummmmm no thanks. Besides Anthrax playing there lots there is NOTHING in OHIO. I would not move to OHIO if they were giving away free houses.

The is too!! Corn and beans everywhere. I happen to live between them as I Type this.

BIGPHAT442 said:
Stop bitching, they're a NY band (er...well in heart at least) and there's only been 1 NY show since the WCFYA came out.

My thoughts exactly. It's not cool...I've been waiting for them to come since the damn album came out, and now they aren't even headlining their one show here. :hotjump:

Dragons_Kin said:
The is too!! Corn and beans everywhere. I happen to live between them as I Type this.

Everyone loves where they are from. I've traveled all around these great United States. I love the fast paced action and diversity that is NYC. You could never leave your block and have everything you need. I love Chicago. Think, NYC with nicer people. I love Atlanta. Think hot Chicago with hicks, but the hicks are cancelled by the southern belles (or Georgia Peaches). I love the mountians and Breweries of Colorado. I love the voodoo and non stop nightlife of Nola. I love the all night action in Vegas. I really, really love Ocean City and Panama City. But at the end of the day, I love Ohio. I love going to Cleveland for the Brownies. I love going to Cincy for a concert at Riverbend right on the damned river. I like riding my road bike 20 miles a day thru the foothills of Appalachia. I like the 500 Starbucks and Chipotles in Columbus. I like the genuine people. I like fishing in Lake Erie. I like golfing at Muirfield. And we have Athens. The center of the universe.

holding lil ronnie james hostage wont get you anything, they'll purposely play things you could care less about in hopes you kill him, or atleast i would :-D if anythign Dio should open for Thrax.