Why are all the movie this summer awful?

dude, transformers live action movie comes out next month. It could be shitty, but I believe Jerry Brockhiemer (the guy who did The Rock with Nic Cage) directed it. from what I hear the movie will end in an all out battle in the streets of LA. that sounds apealing to me. huge robots beating the shit out of each other.

what about X-Men 3
i think it's going to be a hell of a lot better than the new superman movie because the 1st 2 x-men movies were so much better than the superman movies with cristopher reeve
did anybody see the crappy flash movie?
DC totally sucks at making movies

Don't watch tv or go to the movies, so I never see previews. No clue what's coming out. I'll find out if it was good in a couple years or so.

There will be an independant Max Payne film due out sometime soon... I don't know how good it will be though.

All the good movies are coming out next year.
The official Max Payne movie (may or may not be released only to DVD), Rainbow Six, Ghost Rider...

Dude. NACHO LIBRE. Go see it. Now. Like...sign off, turn off your pc and go to the theatre. Ask for 1 ticket to Nacho Libre, then sit down and watch it.

Now.

As a man who enjoys random and dumb humor, I can say that the movie is above my comedy, and I was slightly amused.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 comes out next month. I'm hoping it will be good like the last one. But there will be a 3rd, and they were both filmed at the same time. This bodes ill. The last time that happened was the Matrix and what a charlie foxtrot that was. First one was good, second...there was hope, thrid one was just plain awful. At least this franchise has Johnny Depp so it can't be THAT bad.

becksclerks2.jpg

hit it, i would.

LadyValerie said:
Ghost Rider...
Marvel's making a ghost rider movie?
what happened to the silversurfer movie?
last thing i heard was that they were going to make the silversurfer movie before the ghostrider movie and that the silversurfer was going to look like the liquid silver guy from T2!
they even had brand new silversurfer shirts showing him in a brand-new dorky pose that he's never been in before, with one arm hanging down with one arm bent with a fist like one of those greek statues with the surfboard covering up his legs up to the knees