Why did nobody wish me a merry chirstmas today???

so?

• because you're a pagan homo.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • what ever happened to those slap-on bracelets?

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • at least you're not a jew.

• jesus was born on the 25th of December asshole, just ask Julius Ceasar.

• Total voters
dude, MUSTACHES lead to CHILD MOLESTATION. seriously, who is more likely to molest a child?

pope%20john%20paul%20w%20crucifix.jpg

or

greek1.jpg

I understand the humor in your misleading picture evidence...but honestly....when was the last time you've heard of an Easter Orthodox priest molesting kids......thanks.

whatever dude. you need a history lesson!

http://members.aol.com/mpwright9/greece.html

An adequate understanding of the Ganymede story requires a brief look at the general environment of ancient Greece, a society based upon misogyny, militarism, imperialism, and slavery. A homosexual male elite also enjoyed a privileged position in ancient Greece, but its members by no means conformed to the common stereotype of effeminacy. On the contrary, they were especially effective in the use of violence, and were consequently the best soldiers. Enjoying high status in a militaristic society, they were able to institutionalize the practice of pederasty (man-to-boy sex)...

Socrates was fucking Agathon. I have the feeling old Socrates got around a lot. I guess it's because he had so much knowledge. Back then being a nerd got you laid.