Why does everybody hate Kanye West so bad?

setyouranchor

Celestial Recordings
May 17, 2010
North Wales, UK
I mean, I dont hate the guy but I dont love him either. He pulled that pretty dickish Taylor Swift move and he loves himself, but what is it people actually hate about him? His music? Him? Everything? WHY GOD DAMMIT?! WHY?!

Typical ego-centric, dick-hole celebrity who can't keep his fool mouth shut.

Sick of his kind, they need to just fuck off and leave real world matters to people who actually live in it.

Pretty much what bekanor said, + the fact that his creativity is even lower then most of these shitheads doing that kind of music.

Because of gems like so:

"George Bush doesn't care about black people...
They're saying black families are looting and
white families are just looking for food...
they're giving the (Army) permission to shoot us."

"I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker. I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

"I'm the voice of a generation."

And of course probably the most douchey thing anyone could ever do ever:

"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!"

Does anyone else just love him for all the stupid shit he does? Maybe it's cause I can't really take him seriously and I actually like his music more than others in the genre.

Because of gems like so:

"George Bush doesn't care about black people...
They're saying black families are looting and
white families are just looking for food...
they're giving the (Army) permission to shoot us."

"I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker. I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

"I'm the voice of a generation."

And of course probably the most douchey thing anyone could ever do ever:

"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!"

He is also racist, as obvious from some of those quotes and this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else just love him for all the stupid shit he does? Maybe it's cause I can't really take him seriously and I actually like his music more than others in the genre.

this.

didn't like him at first but after listening to most of his albums, I can say that I actually do enjoy his music and find his lyrics interesting at the least.