Why does Into Eternity never receive the deserved recognition?

Into Eternity is starting to get their credit, did Lamb of God not give them shout outs on a ton of dates of gigantour?
And thats exactly what IE needs to do...open for bands like Lamb of God, these big names that bring in a huge crowd...then you know what they do? fucking show them up.
They'll get their credit, I know they do with everyone I know.

A good way for Into Eternity to get big would be to tour like crazy. For some reason radio stations will not touch anything progressive. Even though Into Eternity does have alot of Death Metal in them theres still a progressive aspect (which to me is what makes them so great) they prob won't be played on the radio to much. But huge progressive bands like Dream Theater, Rush, and even Dave Matthews Band never get played on the radio and they sell out huge venues. I think thats what Into Eternity should do, it will be hard work but it will pay off big time later in there career.

6 tours in support of Buried in Oblivion...I would call that tour like crazy. Props for being able to do it, there are a lot of bands who get sick of touring after 2 rounds

The Dutch leading metal mag Aardschok had only one mention of TSOA, from the guy who reviewed and interviewed them, so it didn't make their total yearlist..

Hey I tried! :)

Yea I know, I got the impression IE is not a high priority for the mag. I got the feeling that I should have been glad to get the chance to interview them.

Ah well, there a chance they might be touring Europe this year so who know what I can do? ;)

NP: Time Requiem - Optical Illusion

A good way for Into Eternity to get big would be to tour like crazy. For some reason radio stations will not touch anything progressive. Even though Into Eternity does have alot of Death Metal in them theres still a progressive aspect (which to me is what makes them so great) they prob won't be played on the radio to much. But huge progressive bands like Dream Theater, Rush, and even Dave Matthews Band never get played on the radio and they sell out huge venues. I think thats what Into Eternity should do, it will be hard work but it will pay off big time later in there career.

(sorry for bringing an old thread back) but actually ive been noticing a slight rise in prog lately. Between the Buried and Me is definitely one sign, mixing some hard/metalcore with prog elements (i call it progcore haha). and even at my old highschcool, there were lots of ppl who were into power metal, and death metal. and now that my lil bro is going to the school, hes reported to me that almost all the metal people are gone and theyre starting to get into prog bands like DT, Porcupine Tree, Pain of Salvation, Tool, Devin Townsend, etc. i can even recall Dream theater being played on the radio once (Root of all evil at Radio City). VH1 actually did a special on Dream Theater for the release of the Score DVD

oh btw, i hear DMB played a lot on the radio. maybe ur thinking of Devin Townsend Band?

No, I ment DMB. But remeber that they toured around the states for years before getting mainstream succsess.