Why is Tranquillity spelled wrong with 2 L's?

I think it's because they were separated from their mothers early. Everyone knows that when you're separated from your mother early you tend to spell words with more "m"s. Ok, that was lame.

Siren said:
I think it's because they were separated from their mothers early. Everyone knows that when you're separated from your mother early you tend to spell words with more "m"s. Ok, that was lame.
:lol:

Taliesin said:
While I every time I see "too", "to" and "two" mixed up I grind my teeth, the french resolve to even more horrifying methods, replacing "qui" by "ki" and "ce que" by "c k", "t'es" by "t" and so on.. that's the kind of stuff that makes me genuinely sick.. well maybe I am a grammar nazi then.
oh well Italian too is full of replacements and i'm one of those who uses them alot cos i find them very "easy"...:p
so i use a lot x instead of per which means for and has the same sound in italian or 6 instead of sei which means you are which actually i write u r or stuff like that...
ok i know it may be childish but it's just shorter...
btw u r hating me now Tal... :devil:

Siren said:
how does that work? :confused:

like in math. for instance, "5 x 5" reads "[five] per [five]" in italian. people can associate the letter x with the multiplication sign, and therefore it can substitute the word per in shortened writing.

which i detest. :p

But it was photographed checking in a motel incognito, so i think it was a planned 'death' in order to get the insurance.

That's worse than Springsteen having his voice insured (but if he ever loses it then we will all have to listen to many annoying "tributes" played everywhere we go)
and for a random rant...

I go to the same high school John Mayer went to... and I have to listen to tone-deaf morons about how great he is... constantly... and how "he put on a great live show last night", to which my friend responded "I bet the Deicide show they didn't show up to was better!"
I met him briefly once, just long enough to tell him that his music inhales the donkey.