Why is Zakk trying to sing?

VadimVon said:
"at the wind up" is that a scottish thing?
Seriously though, Malmsteen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vai>>"Snatch"
Ignore it all you want, Sean Connery:loco:

Aye, it is a Scottish thing. How did you know? And what's up with Connery? The guy's a legend.
Malmsteen plays a million notes a second. Great. Can he play the same million notes a second every night he plays the songs? Do they sound good? No, they sound like shit, unless it's songs from his first album before he really got wanky.

You seriously tell me ANY Malmsteen song is better than "Surfing With The Alien" or "Big Bad Moon" or "The Extremist". Satch blows away ANY guitarist.
Malmsteen is a fat, stupid high kicking guitar wanking waste of space.

And you should check out Satch's "Seven String" instead of listening to Korn for some REAL 7 string serpent stuff. Oaf.

BTW If I was 7 I'd be highly offended at you calling Joe Satriani "Snatch". It's a clever, amusing device, to people that age.

Stormwatch said:
Aye, it is a Scottish thing. How did you know? And what's up with Connery? The guy's a legend.
Malmsteen plays a million notes a second. Great. Can he play the same million notes a second every night he plays the songs? Do they sound good? No, they sound like shit, unless it's songs from his first album before he really got wanky.

You seriously tell me ANY Malmsteen song is better than "Surfing With The Alien" or "Big Bad Moon" or "The Extremist". Satch blows away ANY guitarist.

And you should check out Satch's "Seven String" instead of listening to Korn for some REAL 7 string serpent stuff. Oaf.

BTW If I was 7 I'd be highly offended at you calling Joe Satriani "Snatch". It's a clever, amusing device, to people that age.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Surfing with an Alien??????????????
You think I listen to Korn???????????????????????????
"The Excremist"?????????????(in that spelling)
You ARE a dumb motherfucker!
"maybe we should try to kick him off:cry: "....kiss my ass
change your stupid avatar

Stormwatch said:

Fucking IDIOT!!!

VadimVon said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Surfing with an Alien??????????????
You think I listen to Korn???????????????????????????
"The Excremist"?????????????(in that spelling)You ARE a dumb motherfucker!
"maybe we should try to kick him off:cry: "....kiss my ass
change your stupid avatar

"Excremist"? Please explain what you mean? Is that some bizarre bastardized version of English I don't know about? Do only retards understand it?

What's up with my avatar n00b?

Stormwatch said:
"Excremist"? Please explain what you mean? Is that some bizarre bastardized version of English I don't know about? Do only retards understand it?

What's up with my avatar n00b?
First of all, what the fuck is a n00b?
Secondly, the word I used, "Excremist", in mockery of Joe Satriani's Extremist, is a indeed a word I've made up on the spot, but I'm pretty sure you can tell that it means "Joe Satriani's playing is SHIT"

VadimVon said:
First of all, what the fuck is a n00b?
Secondly, the word I used, "Excremist", in mockery of Joe Satriani's Extremist, is a indeed a word I've made up on the spot, but I'm pretty sure you can tell that it means "Joe Satriani's playing is SHIT"

Duh, hur hur, funny man!
I could indeed tell what you were hinting at, but you seem to miss the fact that *your posts* are total excrement. Ironic huh, you daft bastard? :wave:

A n00b is a...

Stormwatch said:
Duh, hur hur, funny man!
I could indeed tell what you were hinting at, but you seem to miss the fact that *your posts* are total excrement. Ironic huh, you daft bastard? :wave:

A n00b is a...
:D :D :D :D :D
Dude, you are ridiculous
And what the fuck is "daft"?
You still are yet to tell me what a n00b is

VadimVon said:
What is this "majority of metal singers" that Zakk would be "pretty decent" in comparison to?:Smug:

Not that I don't like heavy metal singing but as far as good singing goes most heavy metal singers aren't that great and that goes for pretty much all of them.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Not that I don't like heavy metal singing but as far as good singing goes most heavy metal singers aren't that great and that goes for pretty much all of them.
Halford is awesome
Dickinson is too
Shit, Phil Anselmo can fucking wail if he actually tries