why not check out my stuff?

Hmm. I like the harmonies; I think the part just before the singing is probably my favorite. I also think you go a little overboard with the soloing. The if you are going to have that much soloing, then you should make it more of an integral part of the song, rather than a deviation. Near the end of the song, you might want to either make more harmonies or spice up the rhythm. The drums have strange production. The only clear vocal part in the song is the "away with you, away with me." This is okay if it is only once or twice, but I think you repeat that entirely too much. (Your voice is a bit on the nasal side, too.) In general, the song is good, though not too unique (i.e. it doesn't really do anything that hasn't been done before). The production is also pretty good if you didn't record in a studio. Your solos are harmonic, which is very important to melodic death, and you seem to be a pretty good guitarst too.

P.S. Did you play the drums, or is synthesized?

P.S. Did you play the drums, or is synthesized?

just listen to the drums,lol

the song is pretty neat :)
you're good at guitar, and the growling is good.
clean singing is really good too =)

it could be a bit shorter, or maybe a whole other riff towards the end... but, overall, I'm impressed :headbang:

I can't comment on the lyrics since I can't make out all of them, but I'm usually really (and I mean really) picky about lyrics so I guess that saved you some bashing :D

cool stuff. Played well, vocals are cool, riffs are cool. Snare SUCKS, seriously, change that, it detracts from the whole song (makes it sound weak!).

Its a classy effort, but i wouldnt buy an album based on it, its more like a good song to go on an album between the absolutely killer tracks, you know? Production is very important in melodic death, and having some good pounding drums is a necessity, so that would probably change my opinion completely. You've definitely got it in you to do some awesome stuff, keep it up!

Id give it an 8/10. Great quality for what it is, though a bit unoriginal these days (and also not my favourite style, though i still love Melodic Death), and not in the absolute top rung of songs in this genre, but considering the circumstances (age, solo project, etc) it wouldnt get much better than this. :)