Why Russia beats the USA

Not to mention it's just a suggested bill. It will never get passed....

In Capitalist America, Emos ban you.

Fck, it's Russia, you never know. If they can bomb Georgia out of the blue, why wouldn't they ban emos?

Although I'd rather have them fight emos than be militaristic :lol:

Fck, it's Russia, you never know. If they can bomb Georgia out of the blue, why wouldn't they ban emos?

Although I'd rather have them fight emos than be militaristic :lol:

Oh yes, you know sooo much about politics :rolleyes:

By the way: It was not out of the blue and things are not as easy as they seem to be according to our western papers.

that's a dumb idea for a law.

America had something like that, only it was with communism. oh right, a witchhunt.

Ooh.
Did Russia actually ban Emo/Goth then?

I saw something about this on another forum.
But I think it was a case of they 'might.'
lol Who knows.

I don't know shit about politics.

^OOLLLLLLD :lol:

^but still funny :lol:

I didn't try to present it as a new video, or as something funny. I point out that I was just a regular everyday normal guy, with no troubled childhood, nice parent and family, no drug or alcool problem, no money or gang shit, and that I don't fucking need to brag on the net about whatthefuckever happens or had happened to me :p

inb4: Joe cries.

I didn't try to present it as a new video, or as something funny. I point out that I was just a regular everyday normal guy, with no troubled childhood, nice parent and family, no drug or alcool problem, no money or gang shit, and that I don't fucking need to brag on the net about whatthefuckever happens or had happened to me :p

inb4: Joe cries.

Awesome post dude! Now go lift that 30 pound dumbbell please!

inb4 Kevin snaps his arm :lol:

Not really, the reason why Nose is more difficult than Elbow is that Elbow there's no way you can write something decent, but with nose you know that with a bit of time and patience you can aim the keys. But having the patience to do it is what make it more difficult, it's frustrating to take 5 minutes to write a word, cause you know you can write it, even if you take 15 minute with your elbow you know it won't be better than if you take 5 second.