Why there are no news?

there are not enough members to do a concert:) and the last album was released half a year ago:)

We're working on the next album and will head into the studio some time before summer. Looks like there will be ONE concert this year. More info soon.

Lars is in my studio as I write this recording a new Solefald album. I'm heading down to rehearse with Sturmgeist this afternoon preparing for a 2 week tour starting on Wednesday. Andreas is about done writing the next Vintersorg-album which we will start recording this summer. Andreas is also working on his prog rock project and I'm currently recording drums for Scariot.

- Asgeir

asgeir said:
We're working on the next album and will head into the studio some time before summer. Looks like there will be ONE concert this year. More info soon.

Lars is in my studio as I write this recording a new Solefald album. I'm heading down to rehearse with Sturmgeist this afternoon preparing for a 2 week tour starting on Wednesday. Andreas is about done writing the next Vintersorg-album which we will start recording this summer. Andreas is also working on his prog rock project and I'm currently recording drums for Scariot.

- Asgeir

Are you guys going to go ahead and do that acoustic album ? Or was that just an album that was only being thought of?

Radagast said:
Holy Mother of Gods. When do you guys sleep?

Well, it about priorities I guess, I don't spend hour watching TV and playing computer and video games and such things..I rather write new songs instead. A new Vintersorg album is on the rise, the new Borknagar will be something extra special, I also have something cooking with Öystein and have nearly completed my rock/jazz album...looking forward to the Borknagar gig!!!

mr V

Nothing short of lovely hearing about all this new stuff going on, I'm looking forward to it with (though my account might be dreading it...).

However, on a further note; is the details concerning the gig still classified material? I am going to get there, no matter where it is, but if it is far away it needs planning, and that isn't really my strong point...