Widek - Free Multiverse EP - Metal/Instrumental

Widekmusic

Apr 18, 2009
Poland
Hi guys, here is my ep/compilation from 2011 songs. I always uploaded single songs so i finally decided to put them together. I love rhythm riffage, so you will not find too many solos on this one. Big thanks to Gru for the guest solo guitar. Hope you like it!

Tracklist:

1.Injection 00:56

2.Multiverse 02:32

3.Ghost Resurrection 03:29

4.Enter Through The Sun (feat. Gru) 04:10

Link:

http://widekmusic.bandcamp.com/album/multiverse

2925824161-1.jpg

All your songs are great, I downloaded your EP and it will go into the car for driving music, Thank you so much.

The solo by Gru is really good. Also Listened to his Cosmogenesis EP and really liked "Fermi Paradox", his playing reminds me a little of Tommy Emmanuel.

Dude, turn Injection into a full song, I love the "last" riff, and it's so frustrating that it ends 20s later !

I like your riffing and emotive song writing with the pads and orchestra etc. Probably my favourite download from this board ever.

I like your riffing and emotive song writing with the pads and orchestra etc. Probably my favourite download from this board ever.

Thank you man, really glad to hear that !!

Dude, turn Injection into a full song, I love the "last" riff, and it's so frustrating that it ends 20s later !

Yeah :D I've heard it 1,000 times, when i buy 7 string i will try to record a full song, but I'm really afraid that i can't handle to it and ruining the song.

Always the same, when i record cool riff and have no idea what would be next :(