Wierd words in the final minute of Bottled

Just saying, I really like STYE and cannot stand any of those bands you mentioned. In fact, I have a quite a bit of disdain for those bands, because they basically lead way to the craptastical movement of one of the worst forms of metal ever created, which even further devolved into metalcore. Very few bands that are decent, let alone good in the United States at this point....

I like Light This City (R.I.P.), Darkest Hour and Dark Haven for American stuff, and that's really about it. At least for the modern era. Trivium had a lot of potential, but quickly burned that with gasoline in no time flat.

I like the last two albums from Slipknot (the first two were shit save for Left Behind and Wait and Bleed), but I don't like Korn or Papa Roach. I also don't really hear any similarities between them and STYE. Light This City were good. I haven't heard any of Darkest Hour or Dark Haven, but I do like Trivium and am looking forward to their new album. The Crusade was a step in the wrong direction but Shogun was pretty good.

I agree about Soundtrack, I don't mind it at all, I think it has some good songs. I don't listen to any of that American nu-metal stuff either, not really my cup of tea. It's not one of their best albums but I'd rank it above RTR I'd say. I only enjoy a couple songs from it at all. Come Clarity is by far the best of their new material for me, though, but Soundtrack has a nice atmosphere on a lot of the songs. I like the little touches like the ambience on some of the tracks and the radio sounds.

Methinks a little too much protesting is going on here :D

It's OK guys, if you mosh to Slipknot I won't judge you ......

You know, I honestly don't think I've heard a Slipknot song before. Not knowing it was them, anyway. My guilty pleasure would be Children of Bodom I guess... depending peoples' view of them. :p Their second, third and fourth albums are great though, if you ask me.

Nice! I'm seeing them on July 24th, should be awesome. I thought the new album was pretty good as well, Not My Funeral and Shovel Knockout are my favourites I'd say.

I don't mind Bodom... the last album from them I enjoyed was HCD. They seem to have become a parody of themselves these days.

Yeah. Overall my favourite album from them would be Follow the Reaper. Perfect balance between their earlier stuff and the later. Great album.

I hate Bodom. :D

First few albums are okay-ish, but overall - shit. And Alexi is so overrated.

Bottled, Bodom, Britney... B's are just not my thing it seems. :)

I can see why some people do. I think they have some great material though, I don't really pay attention to the hype and stuff surrounding bands usually. I think they will be fun to see live though, same weekend I'm seeing In Flames. :D