WILDEST DREAMS Studio Version

IMO, it's average - Bruce voice is flat and characterless... and the whole thing has a real 80s vibe which I'm not hip to, bro.

Right, well I've listened to it once. I'm going to reserve judgement until I've heard a better quality MP3.

It did seem less like a demo than the stuff on BNW, which is good. The beginning sounded much too much like The Wickerman though. It improved towards the end.

I'm feeling slightly better about the new album now. Looking forward to the rest of it coming up on Kazaa

Maiden has just made another song under 5 minutes! They're doomed!! Finished!! Everything is over! :progfan: :demonspell: :songstowatch: :greencarnation:

i dont like it at all!i think even wickerman was better.it is boring.i am sorry but if the rest of the record is not alot better than this they should quit and let bruce do some solo work again.damn...im gonna cry here you know...it hurts when heros fall you know!:(

is it me or does bruce sing pretty bad? somewhere in the chorus he does go a little wrong, and the mixing might not be topclass, bruce should be