WILDEST DREAMS Studio Version

I think this is a rehearsal recording and not the actual studio version.

I think they probably leaked it themselves because they realised how terrible the bootlegs sounded.

I think it's really good! It reminds me of the old 80's B sides for some reason, it's got that kind of feel about it. I think it's a good commercial chorus and it should hopefully do well in the charts.
And Bruce's voice sounds fine to me - I can't see any problem with it. It's a million times better than it was on NPFTD.

Yeah, okay then. Since that's your OPINION it makes it a stonewall FACT then I suppose. I agree they'll never match Powerslave or SSOASS again, but they're still good and better than most of the shit out there.
I could say your posts are all useless spam but I'm sure your OPINION is defferent from mine? :D

I don't dislike it, but I agree with Bruce not really adding character to the song. His delivery of each line is basically the same each time.

The lyrics were obviously meant to make me want to jump in my car and head to Mexico doing 110 MPH while blasting this song, stopping only to kick some ass and knock up other dudes' girlfriends, but they fail because they're too contemplative; too nice about it all. Too...boring. Its like they were trying to rewrite Priests "Heading Out To The Highway". "Running Free" had a better effect.

You know what I mean, man. I'm not saying literally, I'm just talking about the atmosphere and feeling they're going for...making changes, nothing to lose; fuck it all, I'm hitting the road...

Fair enough, you don't like it. I can respect your opinion! :D
I really like the song though, I think it has a great chorus and there's some excellent guitar lines running through it. It's a real anthem!