Will C2 be available at TheEndRecords.com ?

Yeah, they should carry it, but I wouldn't expect it to be in stock right away, since there is still no announced North American release date as of yet. Maybe they will import it, which will mean that it will be more expensive. I'm gonna e-mail them sometime today to get the scoop...

they will definitely stock it and considering that the most expensive CD(including the imported ones) is 13 US Dollars at theend you dont have to worry. I hope that they will stock the digipak, because digipaks > jewel cases.

commandante said:
they will definitely stock it and considering that the most expensive CD(including the imported ones) is 13 US Dollars at theend you dont have to worry.

Don't be so sure, dude: I've seen them price imports from $19.00 to $21.00 US! The latest Satyricon and Amorphis efforts fell into this category when they were first released...

Yeah, that's true...but their prices are based on the costs they have to pay to procure the product. I seem to recall them being rather apologetic about having to set a higher price on the most recent CoF release when they had been stocking it.

All in all I'll still take The End of most any mailorder/label site there is. Great product, excellent people and stellar service. And the overall great pricing's hard to beat too.

The Neckless Lobster said:
Don't be so sure, dude: I've seen them price imports from $19.00 to $21.00 US! The latest Satyricon and Amorphis efforts fell into this category when they were first released...

Yes, The End is by far my favorite distro as well. Tremendous selection, great prices, fast shipping and the service is unbelievable. Was just making sure you didn't get your hopes up about the new EoS and pricing, but you certainly delivered good reasoning! ;)

If you look at the End's mailorder site under "exclusive labels," you will see Black Mark listed. It doesn't mean that only they stock BM titles obviously, but there is some sort of distribution deal in place if memory serves.
The question is more one of when TER will have Crimson II in stock. It may well be on/slightly before the European release date. However, they might do as they did with Nightingale and release it as part of their own catalog... which can delay things a tad. Still, I'm in touch with their mailorder dude a great deal these days so I'll ask...

winter-frost said:
From the "Coming Soon" section of The End:

Edge Of Sanity - Crimson II Digi + jewel

Yeah, once I saw that last night I immediately went and cancelled my pre-ordered copy from Black Mark! Man, I hope it shows up this month!

imhotep.jpg

Rather than randomly speculate, I emailed the guy in charge of such things. They are expecting Crimson II at the end of this month.