Will 'For The Revolution'' Have a Japanese Bonus Track(s)?

Nemesis8

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2006
Just wondering if the band if the band once again will have a bonus track on the Japanese release of the album. Searched King Records Japan and i couldn't find any info. I'm guessing only the band can answer this question. Is it being released on King or Avalon/Marquee?

to Corialote:
Suprising that you don't know. Japs always have to wait for the releasing bit longer than us "westerns". I mean Europe and so on now. Also their cd's are more expensive than in our scale. Bonustracks for them are encouraging them to buy the upcoming cd and not to download it / buy it from internet or elsewhere.
Just like Kalmah other bands do the bonustracks for them too.
And to be "on the nerve" I have couple of friends in Japan to buy me the latest cds (I am a collector). In favor I always get them what they want from here (Finland). :)

it is Sepultura's Arise
http://www.metalreview.com/Interviews/30160/Antti-Kokko-of-Kalmah.aspx
its near the middle

AK: [Laughs] Swamplord and stuff with the swamps we have. Every band has some kind of metal, so we decided [laughs] to play swamp metal. In the area we live, 60 percent of the soil is covered by swamps.

MR: The studio diary mentions one cover song, but not by name. I don’t recognize any of the song titles from the promo copy as covers. Did that song you referred to there make it onto the album, or no?

AK: It’s going to be on the Japanese import.

MR: Can you reveal which cover song it is?

AK: [Laughs] It’s Sepultura’s “Arise.”

it is Sepultura's Arise
http://www.metalreview.com/Interviews/30160/Antti-Kokko-of-Kalmah.aspx
its near the middle

AK: [Laughs] Swamplord and stuff with the swamps we have. Every band has some kind of metal, so we decided [laughs] to play swamp metal. In the area we live, 60 percent of the soil is covered by swamps.

MR: The studio diary mentions one cover song, but not by name. I don’t recognize any of the song titles from the promo copy as covers. Did that song you referred to there make it onto the album, or no?

AK: It’s going to be on the Japanese import.

MR: Can you reveal which cover song it is?

AK: [Laughs] It’s Sepultura’s “Arise.”

Ah shit only one bonus track, fuck it I won't wait. i don't even care for Sepultura.