Will NASA Find Life On Mars?

If Mars had an active core then there would be somewhat recent evidence that somewhere on the planet there was an eruption. But since there has been no sign of volcanic activity, and there is no magnetic field, this is scientific proof the core is dead. NASA is speculating as usual and committing themselves to err at tax payers expense.

I wonder how much longer people are gonna have this debate until they realize Mars is actually very dead? It goes back to my dead deer carcass analogy. You can leave food out for it but it won't eat. The reason why the dead deer won't eat the food is because the deer is dead. Likewise you can leave nutrients in the soil of Mars but without an active core nothing is gonna happen. For the core of earth is what makes plant growth possible. If our core became as Mars we would all die.

And talk about colonizing Mars is silly on all levels. We have a nice beautiful blue planet full of life and oxygen. Maybe it would be wiser to take care of the planet we do have. Those people who want to take a one way trip to Mars are welcome to do so. They will die on Mars, though. They will only accomplish moving their place of death from earth to Mars, and die a premature death there. They will find no water there or a means to grow food.

Probably not, but I wouldn't be overly suprised if they did find something. I also wouldn't be overly suprised if NASA ceases to exist by the time extraterrestrial life is found.

Probably not, but I wouldn't be overly suprised if they did find something. I also wouldn't be overly suprised if NASA ceases to exist by the time extraterrestrial life is found.

I don't think NASA will be finding any life on Mars since the planet is dead and cannot sustain life. But eventually Christ will return and we will see plenty of alien life on earth during the great Day of God's Wrath. Biblical prophecy describes this event as Christ and His angels surrounding the earth, outnumbering all life on earth. Satan and his angels team up with the armies of the earth to fight off Christ and His angels. The final scene of this battle depicts birds feeding on the corpses of the earth's armies as they were effortlessly destroyed by Christ. But prophecy says that despite the prophecy already showing the outcome of the battle, the armies of the earth will try to fight off Christ and blow Him out of the sky anyway. But finite life cannot destroy or harm the Singularity of all there is, was or ever will be. So this Alien invasion will be successful and prophecy doesn't record any losses from Christ army. Every angel survives. But missiles have little effect on spiritual beings.

The 2nd coming of Christ will be the only time humans on earth see alien life. But had Christ not returned when He did, there would be no flesh left to be spared. Mankind will destroy this earth by their evil ways. I can already see this final war looming on the horizon. The war is so close to us and yet many still do not see it coming. But it will come. And when it does come only Christ will be able to save mankind from the evil they have done on earth and to the earth.

Revelation 11:18
18 The nations were angry
but Your wrath has come.
The time has come
for the dead to be judged
and to give the reward
to Your servants the prophets,
to the saints, and to those who fear Your name,
both small and great,
and the time has come to destroy
those who destroy the earth.

No different to the retarded Muslims who believe Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse or whatever shit they think actually happened. Anybody who thinks going upward towards the sky from a globe in space is how you get to heaven should shut the fuck up about science in general.

aPU7gsR.jpg

mmmm
human masturbation causing the extinction of life on mars sounds like the plot of a comedy movie

So what your saying is that you have nothing to prove your point.

Some people probably should take it serious. Maybe you should read it again.

masturbation is awesome
masturbation prevents random celibate guys from becoming those crazy incel guys that kill "Stacys" and "Chads"

has anyone actually looked at Stop Masturbation Now – Faith and Family Values
i'm a little concerned that there's prolly christians [like here for example [Westboro Baptist Church Home Page] that might not actually realize that the stop masturbation thing is a joke
Funny how atheists assume all 2.4-billion Christians all attend this very small heretical sect called Westboro Baptist Church. Truth is, less than 1% of all Christians attend that church. I'm an Anglican so that rules me out of the Westboro $tereotype ;)

i was actually referencing the fact that there are a huge amount of other churches that agree with the teachings of the westboro Baptist church, dumb-ass

also referencing
how the stop masturbation now website seems to be a hilarious joke and how so many Christians won't get the joke
a lot of Christians are taking this joke website seriously