http://www.myspace.com/willoftheancients

RIGOROUS OBLITERATION:
http://www.myspace.com/rigorousobliteration

FRIDAY DECEMBER 12TH 2008

Live @ Doors Pub
56 Hess Street S.
Hamilton, ON - (905) 540-8888
$5, 19+, Doors @ 9 PM

This is our first time in Hamilton in a long time! Come one come all!

heh, not much man?

Whats the good word? Long time no talk.

Not much, about to graduate and leave Boston in may. I'll be doing an internship probably in LA (most likely at Metal Blade, Century Media, or Mediaskare) I came back on here cause I'm buying a couple Caparisons and I got linked to some pictures on "The Absence"'s forum. So I started looking around and sure enough...WOTA. I almost shit.

LOL, I still have messages in my inbox from BASTRD and Angela Gossow.

Not much, about to graduate and leave Boston in may. I'll be doing an internship probably in LA (most likely at Metal Blade, Century Media, or Mediaskare) I came back on here cause I'm buying a couple Caparisons and I got linked to some pictures on "The Absence"'s forum. So I started looking around and sure enough...WOTA. I almost shit.

LOL, I still have messages in my inbox from BASTRD and Angela Gossow.

That's wicked man.

Caparisons are nice. I wish I had the money to blow on them. I actually just got a Schecter endorsement deal. Just waiting for the contract to sign and all that stuff. Im doubting free guitars, but hey any discounts or things like that help.

BASTRD was a bastrd. Good at guitar and drums though. Should have stuck to drums IMO

That's wicked man.

Caparisons are nice. I wish I had the money to blow on them. I actually just got a Schecter endorsement deal. Just waiting for the contract to sign and all that stuff. Im doubting free guitars, but hey any discounts or things like that help.

BASTRD was a bastrd. Good at guitar and drums though. Should have stuck to drums IMO

That's awesome ....How big (or small) is that label you're on? And are you canucks coming to the states anytime soon?

I never heard bastrd play drums- just the shit he sequenced. Havn't heard any of his shit in quite awhile. Have you talked with him lately? I can't tell whether or not he still frequents the UM forums.