Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes
Boobiesss.gif

I would like to say one thing: Wtf is going on?!! This poll is ridiculous, I'm not gonna try to get to Judith's boobies, that would be inappropriate. I am a gentleman and I would never let myself do something so aweful. This manwhore you all think I am ALSO HAS FEELINGS!!!! You all think that I am a slag who cares only about the tits and ass :( this is so not true. I also can love, I care about what other people feel, I always help when I can. I rather give than take. Those who think about me as of Ultimate Boobhunter are wrong. In real life I am a shy and modest person....

*I voted yes, because I know myself and i dont believe in that crap I wrote above.

Ralf said:
I would like to say one thing: Wtf is going on?!! This poll is ridiculous, I'm not gonna try to get to Judith's boobies, that would be inappropriate. I am a gentleman and I would never let myself do something so aweful. This manwhore you all think I am ALSO HAS FEELINGS!!!! You all think that I am a slag who cares only about the tits and ass :( this is so not true. I also can love, I care about what other people feel, I always help when I can. I rather give than take. Those who think about me as of Ultimate Boobhunter are wrong. In real life I am a shy and modest person....

impress_failed.jpg

your an architect, you understand the perfection of design
so you would be overly critical of the symmetry etc of a chest

^I'm not THAT perverted looooool. But I guess there must be something in what you say :p

Status
Not open for further replies.