Sorry you all, but i'm off my manwhore duties.

Tut Ankh Amon

I See You Masturbate!
Sep 26, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.theweb.com.br
This is a sad day for ye bunch of gay men. I'm very sorry, but i am currently resigning my job as one of the board's manwhore. You all will be very much well served and pleased by Ralf, or any other of those who are glad to perform this so important duty on the internet world.

More shockingly yet, I also have turned hetero.
So, sorry Thomas, our kids will have to wait. Hope you hadn't had your sex change surgery yet. If you have, i wish you have a good life as Thomazya. I will forever love you, but in a different kind of way.

That's it. Hope the world can do it without me.

- Yanko.

PS: please, tell Cris to get me laid! :D

I hate to be the party pooper, but he's not lying! :tickled:
He's been serving you homos for too long now. It's my turn. MINE!

He is MINE! o_O

Yanko : Maybe i'll buy my own mushrooms growth box like you, you dont have to add anything, it's made in amsterdam, mushrooms grow out, one mushroom = nice trip, maybe heavenscent could send me one :p.

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Yanko : Maybe i'll buy my own mushrooms growth box like you, you dont have to add anything, it's made in amsterdam, mushrooms grow out, one mushroom = nice trip, maybe heavenscent could send me one :p.
you just had a mushroom, didn't you? cause that makes absolutely no sense :lol:

@3z3k13l: i was even gonna add a note about the whole breast implant thing but i forgot :lol:

Tut, Bodomite, I'm sorry to tell you but...

I'm your son.

(Sorry Cris)

BodomiC said:
c'mon DO it!!!!
bodomic, looking back at this thread, i can tell you're my only single best friend in the boards! :lol:

@ralf: cmon man, you're the king of multi-whoring-management! :D

@missiles: sorry to tell you man, but you were an accident. You go back to one of those times when thomas was still highly black metal and tried to copulate with satan. You were expelled with such strenght from his ass that you ended up in Spain. At least now you have a story to tell your grandchildren! :D

(ok, guess i'm gonna take alexis advice and get some shrooms :lol: )

Tut Ankh Amon said:
This is a sad day for ye bunch of gay men. I'm very sorry, but i am currently resigning my job as one of the board's manwhore. You all will be very much well served and pleased by Ralf, or any other of those who are glad to perform this so important duty on the internet world.

More shockingly yet, I also have turned hetero.
So, sorry Thomas, our kids will have to wait. Hope you hadn't had your sex change surgery yet. If you have, i wish you have a good life as Thomazya. I will forever love you, but in a different kind of way.

That's it. Hope the world can do it without me.

- Yanko.

PS: please, tell Cris to get me laid! :D

YEAH RIGHT!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@missiles: sorry to tell you man, but you were an accident. You go back to one of those times when thomas was still highly black metal and tried to copulate with satan. You were expelled with such strenght from his ass that you ended up in Spain. At least now you have a story to tell your grandchildren! :D )

HOLY SHIT!!!!!1! :lol::lol: where is thomas anyway??