Off-topic.... Sorry for my hiatus/ It's a Boy !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I feel bad about making the "Are we dead" post tghen disappearing myself, but I took a vacation which included message boards. I am back though.

Gauny, as usual I am only joking with you. You are the "boss" of this board so it is my job to give you a hard time. Feel very happy you are not my boss at work. He will not live to be an old man....... only joking. I only say those things to make you active here dear.

Speaking of not living to be an old man...... the little alien looking monster inside my wife's belly has a penis. The world probably has a tough enough time dealing with one Bryant. I would say the apocalypse will happen around April 1. I am having a Son !!!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Speaking of not living to be an old man...... the little alien looking monster inside my wife's belly has a penis. The world probably has a tough enough time dealing with one Bryant. I would say the apocalypse will happen around April 1. I am having a Son !!!

Bryant

Name him Urban, Name him Urban, Name Him Urban....Bryant take advantage of it you have to name him Urban! :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
Name him Urban, Name him Urban, Name Him Urban....Bryant take advantage of it you have to name him Urban! :headbang:

Ha ha ha actually being a guitarist, and considering my hero is Wolf Hoffmann (former Accept guitarist) most of my friends have begged me to name him Wolf. Thank you all for your support !! I love you all !! BTW I am running for President in 2008. All of your support would be appreciative. That is not a joke btw.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha actually being a guitarist, and considering my hero is Wolf Hoffmann (former Accept guitarist) most of my friends have begged me to name him Wolf. Thank you all for your support !! I love you all !! BTW I am running for President in 2008. All of your support would be appreciative. That is not a joke btw.

Bryant

You should run for president, the convention for whatever party you run for would be like Progpower, I would like to see VP and TM on the same bill. :worship: :headbang:

Snowmaker said:
I guess this news isn't big enough for the VP board, huh? :p

Congrats, man! Name him Wolfgang, but call him Wolf for short.

Ha ha ha actually I will go there tonight and let everyone know. As far as the "Wolf" thing, I was sort of joking, and I like the name, but don't care too much for the full version of Wolfgang. My boy is going to be half American and half Japanese already. A German name and culture shock will be inevitable. >:p~

Bryant

My boy is officially named Koji (Japanese) Thomason (Son of Thomas which is my middle name)

Bryant

Thanks again for everyone here and their congratulations. Though most of you are just net friends, I really do enjoy posting here as well as reading everyone's posts here as well. It means a lot to me. There are wonderful people here on this board. My wife is due in 2 1/2 months. It won't be long, and of course, I will post pictures of my boy when he gets here.

Bryant