Lurkers say hello.... I know you are out there...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
If ya'll don't chime in and say hello, I will use my hacking ability, find your IP address, look you up and do bad things very bad things to you and your family.... and if you are a paranoid schizo, I am just joking.... ^___^

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
i've been a lurker for a while on here, sorry I never posted
It's ok. Just don't ever stop never posting. :D
Oh, and yes, sorry, I post way too much to achieve Darg's "Supreme Grand Master Lurker"-status. I may very well be a lowly acolyte-lurker, though. Am I entitled to that title? Darg? Bwyant? Anyone? :)

I'm sorry Captain, my only defence is that I've been highly distracted lately by - Multiple Choice
a. Abstract art
Abstract2004_1107_06a.gif

b. Cute and fuzzy animals
GerbilDance.gif

c. The grooviness of moonlight
Ymoon1.gif

innocent0002.gif

Hello. My name is Brent and I've been a Morosaholic for just a Tad over two years now. It's been about six hours since my last Morosing. It was one of a number of matters of the dark even though I am undead. It was the perfect beginning to my modus vivendi for the day.

WIntersReflection said:
I'm sorry Captain, my only defence is that I've been highly distracted lately by - Multiple Choice
a. Abstract art
b. Cute and fuzzy animals
c. The grooviness of moonlight

I'm guessing "a" for you. For me it's been a combination of "b" and "c". My dogs are always a big part of my home life. The moon has been setting behind the mountains about the time I'm getting up and going in the morning. There's something about a full or near-full moon setting behind the mountains that is really cool. :D

Urban breed said:
It's ok. Just don't ever stop never posting. :D
Oh, and yes, sorry, I post way too much to achieve Darg's "Supreme Grand Master Lurker"-status. I may very well be a lowly acolyte-lurker, though. Am I entitled to that title? Darg? Bwyant? Anyone? :)

actualy you are kind of like the secret charachters on the first 2 Mortal Kombat games. Mainy MK2, like how Smoke would pop out from behind those talking trees every once in a while, kind of like that.

Tess and Bari..... give you both a BIG BIG HUG SORRY i can´t come :cry: ... i sooo wish i could.... But, next time sweeties we will rock the place.. :headbang:
Love.... Z :wave:

Stopping by for a quick hello. . :wave: ......Been AWOL. (but I'm usually quiet here anyway!).......been working, a TON!!!!,....and have been over in myspace more often than anywhere else.

Looking forward to Atlanta !!!!!!! :headbang: vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: woo hoo!!!!

Bryant and Darg are keeping everyone in stitches as per the usual!!! :wave: