The Forum Lurkers

Ive been a lurker here on UM since 2005, i always make my way to this forum as well. Im not sure as to why i never post, i guess im lazy.
i mainly lurk on the Dan Swano, Bloodbath, Katatonia, Nevermore, Novembers Doom, Opeth forums. i do check others but i mainly lurk these boards.

I've lurked on UM since about 2002. There was a little while where I posted a fair bit, but I hardly even stop by for a look anymore unless a new album is coming out. I'm also decidedly less metal than I used to be:
beforeandafter.jpg

I started posting ages ago, but I soon realized that most of the people here have their heads in their asses. I think I made a post about liking Tool, and I got flamed off the Opeth forum.

These days I'm "less metal" than I used to be, for my own reasons. Still listen to some of the old bands, but not many.

Current favorite acts (only two):
Have A Nice Life
Autechre

I started posting ages ago, but I soon realized that most of the people here have their heads in their asses. I think I made a post about liking Tool, and I got flamed off the Opeth forum.

It's not just here though. There are musical elitists all over the place. They're an inbred breed with an extremely limited range in the tonality spectrum. ;)

It's not just here though. There are musical elitists all over the place. They're an inbred breed with an extremely limited range in the tonality spectrum. ;)
While that may be true, I have found at least one truly great music community elsewhere on the internet, devoid of stupid fucking elitists. This place (Ultimate Metal, but especially the Opeth Forum) is notorious for being full of stupid 14 year old kids with nothing better to do than to bitch about Watershed.

And what's wrong with Tool anyway?

Tool rocks, no doubt about it, but as with anything that gets recognition there will always be a fare share of people calling foul just because they don't personally like it.

So the real question is, where is this magical place you speak of? Do I have to cross into an alternate dimension to access it?

Awww, I doubt that. but you can always post pictures of yourself then :)

Don't doubt dear, it's sooo true! :p
Yeah... I could, but nobody cares about my face and I don't want anybody to care about it :lol:

These are the forums I lurk: In Flames, Amorphis, Children of Bodom, Katatonia, Slipknot, H.I.M., Opeth, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Muse... No band forum but Silent Hill forums too haha
Yup I'm a big lurker :rofl:

Don't doubt dear, it's sooo true! :p
Yeah... I could, but nobody cares about my face and I don't want anybody to care about it :lol:

These are the forums I lurk: In Flames, Amorphis, Children of Bodom, Katatonia, Slipknot, H.I.M., Opeth, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Muse... No band forum but Silent Hill forums too haha
Yup I'm a big lurker :rofl:

Not a bad forum list..or band list for that matter.