The Forum "Lurkers" Thread

bah i was hoping the syx forum could be graced with a chuck lookalike, and im sure gabriel richens has a site you boys can annoy rather than cluttering up here with her pics :p

I'm somewhat of a lurker. And for my picture, all I have is that little avatar, which is me. I have a larger photo of it and everything, but whats the point of posting the same photo but larger? Alas, I'm no chick, despite what old people with failing vision might say! :yell:

We actually had a cultural fair at my high school, and I got my hair put into corn rolls because I was bored and it seemed like it'd be funny. I left them in for about a week. Then, when I took them out my hair got all curly and big like that, so I had to take a picture. I normally have long straight hair.

Ciarrai said:
Hey there. I post here occasionally - more than I do at any other UM forum. I prefer lurking though. And I don't feel like trying to find a decent picture of myself to post. :p

I too like to lurk more than post. I do repect the opinions of ALL the people at this forum. However, I also feel that I am a good looking chick, but to post every modeling picture I ever took in my life isn't my bag. Yes---stick to the web for those pictures. And lets face it, we ALL hope the band gets to see us, but they are all just about married anyway :erk: This is just MY opinion, and no offense to anyone who does otherwise. RocK ON :headbang:

SilentRealm said:
yeah but thats the great thing about metal.. so many hot guys, so little time..

mmmm....russell has a voice thats enough to make any girl melt. i have never heard a voice more powerful!!

oops, i shouldn't be posting here. im not exactly a "lurker" :D

I used to be on the original Symphony X mailing list, way back...then I posted here for a while...problem is, not much new happening :( So my visits seems to have become less n less frequent over time. I also post on www.remedylane.com but the same can be said for my attendance over there. Also used to post on the Ark website, but news over there is like a YEARLY occurence...

However, I can most often be found at the Spock's Beard web forum.

I'm a die-hard SyX fan, but otherwise, I find that my taste isn't that similar to most other SyX fans, and so there isn't that much for me to talk about :(

im usaualy on the into eternity forum
my entire day goes like this:
i sit in a dark corner in my room and listen to anathema all day every single day

im just kidding but i does sound like alot of anathema fans would do becuase there lyrics are dark and suicidal.
but its still great music

Hi, I'm Emanuele and I write from Viterbo, Italy. I love prog metal and bands like SymphonyX (of course...), Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, Queensryche, Opeth. I'm a biology student. My hobby is playing guitar but I'm lacking in results... I also love horror movies. I've just written some post on this forum, and sometimes I'm on the chat. I found this place very nice, full of real friends. I like it!

IM001095.jpg

Emanuele

mmmm....russell has a voice thats enough to make any girl melt. i have never heard a voice more powerful!!
true he makes any girl melt, but the MOST powerful voice in metal, thats a hard call because theres a few great voices out there.

and hello Emanuele, you're pretty cute..welcome