When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

Concerning Ulver: Ulver's music is so diverse a fan of their black metal material may find at least one non-metal/folk song appealing. If not that, let Perdition City grow on me. That is definitely one of my favorite non-metal CD's. :)

So, anyone else actually watching the football?

30622_10150208446105046_594050045_12919670_519121_n.jpg

If you find yourself,
On the tip of an enemy sword,
Pull them close to you,
Look into their eyes and laugh.

I'm not going, but the roster is getting worse year by year. From the whole bunch of bands that will play this year, just 7 or 8 are good enough.

I finally did it!

Changed the design a little bit ( that thick outlines looked almost ridiculous on my thin arms...^^ ) and modified it, so it fits to my other tattoos and the ones that is coming.

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/s7301728.jpg/

*happy, happy, joy, joy* :hotjump:

Great tattoo! I don't like the cloud/mountains on the back, but it's wonderful! I like how you took the original logo and, in a way, made it better. I really like the crow, it feels very Borky. Maybe you should've done the artwork for the gig in México :lol: .

So, since there seems to be many vortex fans here and you could think how could have sound "Gateways" (from abrahadabra) with him. Well... check this out before they remove it from youtube.

Last edited by a moderator: