When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

The new Burzum album got leaked, did anyone listen?
It was surprisingly good. I was expecting a lot of ambient stuff like from his time in prison but it's decent raw black metal.
His vocals have certainly improved a lot too.

Can't wait to buy it!

Yeah it's a really good album. I'll probably pick up a physical copy once it's available.

when is it due to be released anyway? I haven't been following anything about Burzum so I wouldn't know.
Also what label is it with and blah blah stuff. I find it weird that it could have gotten leaked because I can't picture Varg sharing the album with everyone.

The new Burzum album got leaked, did anyone listen?
It was surprisingly good. I was expecting a lot of ambient stuff like from his time in prison but it's decent raw black metal.
His vocals have certainly improved a lot too.

Can't wait to buy it!

the only reason he was making ambient albums is because that is all he had access to in prison. Burzum bandwagoners krack me up.

I might be going to Denver, CO. Anything I should be worried about :p ?

THIS:
denver2.jpg

'Twas horrendous. I clearly remember the opening, sometimes on english, sometimes on french. Enjoy ^^

I always liked more Kotetsu Jeeg (incredibly popular on Italy), Gaiking, Mazinger Z, Hokuto No Ken, among others (I also remember Marco, Heidi, Macross/as Robotech-, Remi, Time Bokan, Angel, Gatchaman - also known as G-Force, etx). About Gatchaman, the translation was so bad that they did the villain male, when 'twas really clear that was a female.

Last edited by a moderator:
That cartoon was so fucken bad.

Bad cartoons in that era are notable, because the 1980s were like the golden age of the saturday morning cartoon. There were so, so many amazing cartoons. If you made a bad cartoon, it was like, you were really held responsible for that shit.

I always liked more Kotetsu Jeeg (incredibly popular on Italy).

what the hell is that?
i think it was known with another name here, italian dubbing always change title, i don't know why....so i suppose is this:

236px-Jeeg-vol2.jpg

it was called jeeg robot d'acciaio (steel's robot jeeg, more or less)