The Forum "Lurkers" Thread

urinalcakemix

man who plays drum
Jun 7, 2003
Wallingford, CT
Visit site
This is a thread for all the people that usually post on other UM forums, or post here very rarely, and "lurk" in the forums.. REVEAL YOURSELVES AT ONCE.

say hello, introduce yourself, and if your a hot chick, post pictures =)

So... lets go lurkers.

I usually only post in your "hey chris brooks" threads. :)

And since I'm neither a chick nor hot, here is gabrielle richens who is both.

gab.jpg

I mainly post in the Prog Power boards. I'm usually too lazy to post anywhere else and the only reason Im doing it now is cos I have Damnation Game in my player and am looking on here to find out when the hell the new cd is scheduled for release.

Ben

I use to post here a lot but I am much more of a lurker now. I don't really hang out on any other UM boards. But I have been lurking and posting a bit on the megadeth forums. Lots of stuff is going on there right now. And it's pretty cool to be in a thread/conversation with Megaman Dave Mustaine.

Damn Chris...get her to pose for your CD artwork.

I'm a hot chick but im not a lurker *cries*.. come on urinalcakemix.. you KNOW youre just doing this thread to try and get X_Slave to start posting more.. shameless..completely shameless ;)

Hi, I'm new here (Symphony X fan for a while now though). I've been lurking (Sneeeeaking) for a while now, seeing if I wanted to register or not. So yeah...

SilentRealm said:
I'm a hot chick but im not a lurker *cries*.. come on urinalcakemix.. you KNOW youre just doing this thread to try and get X_Slave to start posting more.. shameless..completely shameless ;)

Not JUST that, but I saw this thread on a diff. forum, so i was alll like HMMm, I think we need a good thread, because theres been a lot more shitty threads than good ones, and what a good way to get a good thread, by meeting all the lurkers in the forum...

And to get pics of that X-slave woman , AND SR =)

Taliwakker said:
and thankyou Chris Brooks for posting a pic of The Pleasure Machine :) what wouldn't you do to her.
Absolutely. I'm not one of these guys that has a million hot chick photos saved on the computer, but when I found a whole gallery of killer gabby photos on some celeb site, I had to right-click-save a few for later viewing. :)

Chris Brooks wrote
Absolutely. I'm not one of these guys that has a million hot chick photos saved on the computer, but when I found a whole gallery of killer gabby photos on some celeb site, I had to right-click-save a few for later viewing.

Mate i think you should start a thread and load it with Gabby photos....it would be a worthy addition to the forum.