Does anyone else...

Fullangr

Loitering Dwarf
Mar 28, 2008
Birmingham
...feel a bit like a zoo exhibit?

Everytime I come on here, I'm outnumbered at least 4 to 1 by 'guests' - last week I was in here 'alone' (no other logged-in members) with no less than 19 guests viewing the forum! Is there some reason why quite so many people view this forum but never join/post? :confused:

I mean...I know every forum has lurkers, but they seem strangely prolific on here :erk:

Lurkers....please register! It's actually quite creepy going about my business on here knowing there's so many of you watching me :lol:

i know what you mean, we have the same problem on the firewind forum... so we created a topic telling them to join... then insulted them a bit... and finally quite a few joined, but there's still far too many lurkers

He is indeed. Spotted him online Saturday night, after myself and Thraxas had spammed this place to death on Friday night and...there was a mild sense of apprehension. Nothing serious, just 'oh dear god...he's going to get assertive on us again'.

He didn't though :lol:

Yes...he has been rather quiet since then hasn't he?

I feel a Violin Thread coming on...see if we can get him talking again :p

Actually, I'm sure green dot was A. I know red dot was B :p

Of course I could be totally wrong... :lol:

And yes. Olli we miss your assertiveness and tellings-off!

...feel a bit like a zoo exhibit?

Everytime I come on here, I'm outnumbered at least 4 to 1 by 'guests' - last week I was in here 'alone' (no other logged-in members) with no less than 19 guests viewing the forum! Is there some reason why quite so many people view this forum but never join/post? :confused:

we have the same 'problem' at our eluveitie boards, eventhough they (luckily) are a bit more alive than this here. i guess its just nature of a lot of people to just read and not post. we usually have up to 6 x more guests than registred users online.. its kinda annoying, but well. at least i decided to not make every subcategory viewable for public, so they need to register, whuuh! as for the 'guests', some might be (google) bots too, scanning the forums to index it to their webservice.

*ignores the threads about the rest in here*

hahahahaha

well when i was just online it was me and 1 guest, i think most guests are online after the show that they played that evening, to check out if any pics are posted or so

They get online rather quickly then.
Gah if thats the reason, most of them have run home & booted up in three seconds.

That and it only happens when Olli's online
LOL
STALKERS

3 members, 4 guests...

but once I was on here it was like 1 member (me) and 9 guests...

and I was like: "wtf guys come and join finally instead of only looking at the forum"...