WTF? Anyone else? "recabi.net"

BTW saw that you put up my clip! AWESOME!!!

Your clip owns!! Thank you for making it!! :kickass:

By the way, Recabinet Modern 2.0 and Recabinet Vintage 1.0 are coming in May, with way more mics (Royer 121, Sennheiser MD409 to name a couple of my favorites), some amazing cabinets (Orange, Randall, Mesa, Marshalls with v30s and Greenbacks, some incredible vintage rarities, etc.), and much better sound quality yet again (new deconvolution technique - the files average 260k in size as opposed to the measly 4k of 1.0 - and they sound that much better as well!) This time I ditched that dark sounding Universal Audio 610 mic pre in favor of API 3124 (way fuller and more balanced.) Also tracked the IRs at an amazing studio in an iso booth with an Auralex Great GRAMMA pad under the cabs. More info soon!

Will this new version of Recabinet have the previous cebinets but with new mics and the new technique?

All new cabinets, except for the Ghandi (Mesa OS), since it's amazing sounding. The focus of 2.0 is on only the best-quality cabinets and more mics, with much better sound overall due to better recording techniques and better deconvolution.

The 1.0 library will always be included with Recabinet Modern, since people like those sounds.