The board

mgp

alcoholic
Aug 30, 2001
Visit site
Just curious how this board turned so lame. I hardly post because I don't relate to half this shit - this board has a zillion lurkers, but the same lame ass, boring ass posters. I don't think even half of the board has anything intelligent to say, and the other half rags on the band. What the fuck? Am I the only one who feels left out? I'm drunk as shit so if anyone wants to mess with me, go for it, I don't care anymore.

mgp, I'm with you... Recently I didn't feel like posting here due to the same reason as yours. I'm sorry but I should admit some threads/posts make me so bored. To me, a few of them are obviously lame...it's not worth to mention which ones though.

its boring at times, but there are some good things here. Hell your probably talking about ME anyway....haaaaahahaha. I am a LURKER.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
...Problem is that if you post something not related to Nevemore it gets moved to another forum.

What do you mean by that? I have never deleted of moved anything from this forum to another forum? You can post anything you want here, Nevermore related or not :)

NoLorrrrrrrdy is a drunk fucker, and after a little rendevous with a horny young lady (Fiancee), is in a good mood. What do you say to that?

Originally posted by wendy

What do you mean by that? I have never deleted of moved anything from this forum to another forum? You can post anything you want here, Nevermore related or not :)

Maybe I was thinking of a different forum here, or did we used to have a different admin? I just remember seeing things marked as "Moved" before. Sorry for the error.

Ill be the first to say, no post has been closed or moved that know of. None of mine has been, and most of mine are not Nevermore threads. GOOD JOB

jimbo, Nevermore non-related discussions are cool to me. I didn't mean they were all lame. Actually I really enjoyed to read some of not-NVM-included threads and posts although I'm too poor at English to join these discussions so often(argh!). The point I wanted to say was I personally don't like posters about NVM's private stuff which may confuse the band...

ledmag, I guess your last comment was to mgp, but yes some comments are really cool...

A-Spice
NP: Jordan Rudess-Feeding The Wheel