The "Other" Board

My last word on the subject for now would be that in order for this BB to obtain the quality of discussion both old and new members feel it deserves, we need to focus our energy towards that goal instead of trying to undermine it by starting flame wars and other distractions.

exactly...and people from the other board posting here just to insult or make fun of ppl here,are no better than Poser Disposer in any way...

"yeah,as if we never had posts like "what does CBF mean" SEVERAL times at the old board."

Is C.B.F. the name of an album with the words clearlt written on the cover?

"I like the new board so I'm not supposed to know constitutional amendments, implying that I'm an idiot. "

did i say that? hypocrite, you're the one calling me a redneck and you don't even know me

you guys keep bringing up the old board because your feelings are hurt that we don't want to use this board...

we're just giving people the option to use whatever they want

Guys,,it does not matter which board u like! Feel free to post at eather one,,,,,I am not posting and targeting anyone but the fuck who is comeing over to the other. If this thing was the other way around,,meaning if someone from the other board was comeing here,,(since my plan was to go to both boards and try to hang out with peace) I would go there and target whoever was causeing the trouble. I am not going to make fun of anyone just cause they post here or there. Thats just not what this about!

Originally posted by Cthulu
"yeah,as if we never had posts like "what does CBF mean" SEVERAL times at the old board."

Is C.B.F. the name of an album with the words clearlt written on the cover?
When I initially answered,I didn't pay much attention to what you said...I guess you're referring to the thread "what does "dnb" mean?".Well let me inform you that if you had opened it,you would see that the topic starter wasn't english or american,and he meant what does the phrase "dreaming neon black" mean.Please,the next time you're going to comment on a thread,take the time and READ IT FIRST.Otherwise,you'll only make a fool of yourself.Like now.

God you guys are driving me nuts!!! I hang out at BOTH boards in peace, because NEVERMORE happens to be my favorite band. I don't flame anybody unless they start shit with me. I have been on the board for a LONG TIME, yes I was gone for a while (I had a baby) so what!!! I am back. Is it really that big a deal that the people who have been with the board longer wanted to start their own board to continue their old conversations/ friendships like they were used to??? Who cares? Why should you? Isn't the point of posting at either one because we love NEVERMORE and want to communicate with other people who feel the same? For cryin out loud....calm down and go on with it...

jody

The ones that follow blindly like a sheep?

Or the ones who think for themselves?

And why is it that i didn't see 98% of you on this -NEW- board posting at the old forum? Why is that? Wasn't it COOL enough for you or something?

And by the way, this is not 'progress', this is a makeover, which has brought all you fucking (oooh! not a SWEAR word!!! ohh!) Posers and Fake 'Oooh, nevermore looks like a Cool band, that'll make me popular, he he' people here.

If you don't realise, 99% of people who were at the -REAL- forum (the old one), when it was still up (sends wendy a menacing glance... ;P) Have migrated to the 'other' forum.

You people are still pondering 'what is the first song you heard by nevermore', and 'which band is better'. That kind of thing was was asked at least two years ago at the old forum!), So you might just want to ask youselves, who are the REAL fans, The people who have followed them from the start (from sanctuary... which i can assure everyone that most of you probably don't even know who sanctuary were!), or the people that have just started coming here because of the flashy lights and 'pop-culture' feel to it?

And anyway, whats the deal, we're all arguing about a fucking forum! What the fuck is the DEAL????!!!!!!!

the reason i am posting here is because we of the -OTHER- forum have been attacked by the starter of this thread, and because, (unlike you sheep) we have our own minds, and stick up for what we beleive in!!!

(please send me abuse, lots of it, because i know that none of you think for yourselves, and that none of you actually care about anything but what is COOL and what is POPULAR, and which forum has the flashiest lights!!!!

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

In reality, I don't care who does what, I posted that to get a reaction, and I've read some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard...
You guys take life too seriously, this is my best prank yet, and it's my first on this board :lol:

you are a DICKHEAD . :)

Think for yourself NoLordy Capone . just this once. Do you follow, or do you lead?

Well, let's see here.

1. I pulled off a nice prank, everyone believing I was serious...
2. It was my idea.
3. I was laughing at how angry some of you people get :)

I wouldn't call that following, good sir, hahahaha.

"Yes, I can be such an asshole "

true

hey walletboy, you're insinuating that i'm a redneck

trapped in a corner said it all, ne need to rehash...