Respect to Warrel

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
The jokes about Warrel have been especially abundant lately, and although they are funny, I believe that Warrel deserves a little respect. He may not come onto this board "a lot," but atleast he comes here occasionally, which is more than many other artists do for their fans. He is a humble human being, has a sense of humor, and actually gives positive feedback about this board (which is most likely what keeps it loosely regulated) unlike a certain someone. I would like to dedicate this thread to him, and I request that anyone who views this thread leaves a positive message, whether it is for Warrel or any other member of Nevermore. Atleast this way, the board will maintain a little dignity and decency, and also, those who are upset about the somewhat rude, nonetheless, hilarious jokes floating around about Warrel shall have some form of solace in knowing that in the plethora of negative there lies a positive.

Reactions: Tee
:lol: Don't start that. :lol: I started this thread to allow everyone the freedom of saying something respectful towards Warrel or the band as a whole, not to be a fanboy. It is rarely done around here, especially by the likes of you and me, neal. So why don't you ignore the terrifying thought of someone calling you a fanboy and say something optimistic about a band that brings you so much bliss.

I agree with Lord Of Metal. There are enough threads jokingly making fun with Warrel. I think it's about time for a thread that gives compliments. If anyone on here deserves them, it's Warrel and the band.

I know there are a lot of fans on here. Come on, let's here your compliments.

sorry i couldnt read that becuase i was so distracted by that lump of POOP on your nose. warrel's poop, making your nose brown and thus making you a brown nose for being such a GODDAMN BUTTKISSING FANBOY!!! i like nevermore.
-neal

I'm not kissing ass. Brownnosing would be to suck up to someone even though you don't like them to get approval from said person. Well since Warrel and/or the band hardly visits the board I hardly they are going to respond to a thread like this.

Lord of Metal said:
The jokes about Warrel have been especially abundant lately, and although they are funny, I believe that Warrel deserves a little respect. He may not come onto this board "a lot," but atleast he comes here occasionally, which is more than many other artists do for their fans. He is a humble human being, has a sense of humor, and actually gives positive feedback about this board (which is most likely what keeps it loosely regulated) unlike a certain someone. I would like to dedicate this thread to him, and I request that anyone who views this thread leaves a positive message, whether it is for Warrel or any other member of Nevermore. Atleast this way, the board will maintain a little dignity and decency, and also, those who are upset about the somewhat rude, nonetheless, hilarious jokes floating around about Warrel shall have some form of solace in knowing that in the plethora of negative there lies a positive.

GODDAMN IT! WHY DOES EVERYONE WRITE "atleast" INSTEAD OF "at least"? IT'S TWO WORDS!

STOP KISSING ASS TOO, GIVES YOU CANCER.

Kissing ass and being a bit respectful for someone are two different things...I mean ass kissing would be: "Oh Mr. Dane! You are a genius! I think [insert Nevermore song here] was your best ever! My god do you own!"
Whereas being respectful would be more like: "Hey hows it goin...nice underpants!"

Lord of Metal said:
I request that anyone who views this thread leaves a positive message, whether it is for Warrel or any other member of Nevermore.
OK, I can leave a very positive message about

Lord of Metal said:
a certain someone
I really wish everyone would stop making such a big deal about what Jeff said. I've said before, that he is in fact one of the nicest people I know, and whether or not he played guitar in my favorite band, he'd still be a good friend. I know him well enough to say that he DOES care about what his fans think about him and his band. What he was probably referring to in that infamous interview was all the completely off-topic stuff that gets posted on the board. He obviously doesn't spend much time on the board or maybe the net in general, so he may not realize that shit like what goes on here is commonplace for pretty much all message boards.

I wish people would just take the time to think about what he said. Because every word of it is 100% truth.

Maharet said:
Admiring someones underpants is respectful! I think it would make Warrel smile if a female Nevermore fan said he had nice undies!

Good point.

@Lord of Metal: nice. what I had to tell him, nice or not, I told him, so no need to do it again. but that he deserves a little respect, and a bit more, that's true. I agree.

I'll give you positive rep if I succeed...

Lord of Metal said:
I'm a great big fag, but atleast I wear a condom so I do not impregnate my man with my solace plethora of semen.

Jeez, why do some people feel it's so necessary to share their personal lives with us?

I don't think it's very nice to be making negative posts about anyone from Nevermore... I mean we're here to talk about their music.. come on, a little maturity?